FOCUS: The centuries-old concept of 'district heating' is growing in prominence again and could revolutionise the way Britons heat their homes and other properties in the years to come.
More transparency about the 'right to object to processing of personal data' through opt outs is needed in big data projects, says privacy watchdog23 Nov 2015
Businesses should provide people with an 'opt out' right to object to the processing of their personal data when they make an assessment that consent is not necessary as part of a big data project, an EU privacy watchdog has said.
Flood insurance scheme Flood Re is "on track" to accept its first policy in April 2016 after securing its first £1.29 billion worth of reinsurance cover, it has announced.
- 'Shopper fatigue' behind Asda's decision to drop 'Black Friday' sales says retailer 13 Nov 2015
- The Housing and Planning Bill – housing heaven or headache? Compulsory purchase 06 Nov 2015
- Guide: Company disclosure requirements under the 2015 Modern Slavery Act
- Guide: Health and safety obligations for retailers
- Spending Review savings could spur innovation in government tech, say experts 19 Nov 2015
- Member states not prevented from imposing minimum wage requirements in public contracts, says EU court 19 Nov 2015
- Guide: Establishing academies
- Guide: Procuring Health Projects and the Structure of the National Health Service in England
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Core Industries & Markets
We have developed a leading reputation over many years through our market leading transactional expertise and the development of long term relationships with leading organisations in a number of industries and markets.