Scottish Government takes steps to promote 'fair work practices' through public procurement09 Oct 2015
Businesses that pay the 'Living Wage' should be considered more favourably than rival companies that do not when bidding for public sector contracts in Scotland, the Scottish Government has said.
Tesco has announced new payment terms for suppliers, including concessions for small and medium-sized businesses supplying its UK stores, in a move that may force other large companies to follow suit, an expert has said.
Gambling operators would face practical difficulties in implementing proposed crime controls, says expert 07 Oct 2015
Gambling operators would face practical difficulties in adhering to new anti-crime controls proposed by the British Gambling Commission, an expert has said.
- Tesco's revised payment terms may prompt change in market practice, says expert 08 Oct 2015
- Website blocking orders should be part of retailers' brand protection strategy, says expert 06 Oct 2015
- Guide: Company disclosure requirements under the 2015 Modern Slavery Act
- Guide: Health and safety obligations for retailers
- Scottish Government takes steps to promote 'fair work practices' through public procurement 09 Oct 2015
- Business rate changes in England may create uncertainty, says expert 06 Oct 2015
- Guide: Establishing academies
- Guide: Procuring Health Projects and the Structure of the National Health Service in England
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Core Industries & Markets
We have developed a leading reputation over many years through our market leading transactional expertise and the development of long term relationships with leading organisations in a number of industries and markets.