Greater Manchester Combined Authority (GMCA) leaders will meet on Friday this week to decide whether to approve a draft planning strategy for the region, ahead of a public consultation on the proposals.
A new compliance team which will address the "risks" associated with the changing nature of employment is to be established within HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
FOCUS: Recent recommendations on the way the UK should approach major infrastructure projects highlight the central role technology should play in delivering the infrastructure the country needs to thrive.
- Universities' disciplinary procedures need to evolve in light of new guidance on handling alleged serious misconduct by students, says expert 21 Oct 2016
- Australian schools could breach TPP copyright rules due to error in safe harbour agreement 19 Oct 2016
- Guide: Establishing academies
- Guide: How competition law regulates discussions and arrangements between universities: the basics
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Core Industries & Markets
We have developed a leading reputation over many years through our market leading transactional expertise and the development of long term relationships with leading organisations in a number of industries and markets.