The Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU), Europe's highest court, is due to rule on whether the UK and Gibraltar should be treated as a single member state when it comes to EU law on remote gambling.
Regulatory focus on data access restrictions could impact Uber, retailers, insurers and car manufacturers, says expert 26 Sep 2016
FOCUS: Retailers, insurers, car manufacturers and the fast-growing software company Uber are among the businesses that should take note of the increased regulatory scrutiny being placed on restrictions of access to data.
Local authorities' statutory powers to override third party land rights will apply to a wider range of public schemes, says expert 21 Sep 2016
FOCUS: Local authorities and regeneration bodies can expect greater scrutiny to be placed on their decisions to override third party rights in land on public interest grounds under new UK planning laws that came into effect in the summer.
- EU competition regulator 'may investigate' online distribution restrictions, manufacturers warned 15 Sep 2016
- Corporate culture at major brands under scrutiny, says expert 13 Sep 2016
- Guide: Company disclosure requirements under the 2015 Modern Slavery Act
- Guide: Health and safety obligations for retailers
- EU copyright reforms to facilitate text and data mining and bolster publishers' rights 15 Sep 2016
- Universities and the NHS can collaborate to produce highly-trained healthcare professionals, say experts 29 Aug 2016
- Guide: Establishing academies
- Guide: How competition law regulates discussions and arrangements between universities: the basics
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Core Industries & Markets
We have developed a leading reputation over many years through our market leading transactional expertise and the development of long term relationships with leading organisations in a number of industries and markets.