England's 'enterprise zones', which offer tax breaks and planning concessions to encourage businesses to set up in those areas, have now attracted a combined £2.2 billion in private investment and created 19,000 jobs.
Airbnb to collect tourist tax in Paris27 Aug 2015
Accommodation sharing service Airbnb will collect Parisian 'tourist tax' from users renting apartments in Paris, and pass the money to Paris authorities.
UK government pledges tougher action against businesses that repeatedly employ illegal workers27 Aug 2015
Businesses that continually employ workers who are in the UK illegally could be closed for up to 48 hours while border officials investigate under new measures put forward by the government.
- UK government to take apprenticeship provision into account when awarding large contracts 27 Aug 2015
- First signs of public service transformation are showing, says expert 20 Aug 2015
- Guide: Establishing academies
- Guide: Procuring Health Projects and the Structure of the National Health Service in England
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Core Industries & Markets
We have developed a leading reputation over many years through our market leading transactional expertise and the development of long term relationships with leading organisations in a number of industries and markets.