Retailers will spend $2.5 billion a year on Bluetooth beacons, radio frequency ID (RFID) tags and other technology associated with the 'internet of things' by 2020, a market analyst company has predicted.
Universities must bear consumer law in mind when marketing courses on social media, says expert02 Sep 2015
FOCUS: As universities adopt increasingly innovative tactics to recruit new students, they must be careful not to ignore their obligations under consumer protection law and must comply with regulatory guidance.
The maximum fine for companies that do not pay the National Minimum Wage (NMW) or new National Living Wage (NLW) will be doubled, and a dedicated enforcement team set up to ensure compliance, the UK government has announced.
- UK government to take apprenticeship provision into account when awarding large contracts 27 Aug 2015
- First signs of public service transformation are showing, says expert 20 Aug 2015
- Guide: Establishing academies
- Guide: Procuring Health Projects and the Structure of the National Health Service in England
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Core Industries & Markets
We have developed a leading reputation over many years through our market leading transactional expertise and the development of long term relationships with leading organisations in a number of industries and markets.