A term in a settlement agreement that a public sector employer would use its "best endeavours" to maintain a former employee's full pension entitlement was not a binding commitment, enforceable against a successor body, the High Court has ruled.
London build to rent will not be subject to standard affordable housing requirements, GLA confirms 29 Nov 2016
Certain private rental developments in London will not have to meet the same requirements to provide 'affordable housing' as those built for sale, the Greater London Authority (GLA) has confirmed.
- Prime minister signals more tax cuts, corporate governance reforms in CBI speech 22 Nov 2016
- Universities' disciplinary procedures need to evolve in light of new guidance on handling alleged serious misconduct by students, says expert 21 Oct 2016
- Guide: Establishing academies
- Guide: How competition law regulates discussions and arrangements between universities: the basics
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Core Industries & Markets
We have developed a leading reputation over many years through our market leading transactional expertise and the development of long term relationships with leading organisations in a number of industries and markets.