FOCUS: A recent High Court case should be a reminder to university boards and trustees of the duties they owe to creditors should the institution find itself in financial difficulties.
UK supermarkets have agreed to review their pricing and promotional practices following a 'super-complaint' by consumer body Which? to the UK's competition regulator.
Bathroom fittings company Ultra Finishing Ltd has been fined £826,000 by the UK's Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) for threatening to penalise online retailers for not pricing its products at or above its 'recommended' prices.
- Supermarkets 'to review pricing and promotions' following Which? super-complaint 28 Apr 2016
- CMA fines bathroom fittings company for restricting resellers' pricing options 28 Apr 2016
- Guide: Company disclosure requirements under the 2015 Modern Slavery Act
- Guide: Health and safety obligations for retailers
- University directors and trustees reminded of fiduciary duties to creditors 29 Apr 2016
- Universities need a digital strategy to exploit potential of IT, say experts 14 Apr 2016
- Guide: Establishing academies
- Guide: How competition law regulates discussions and arrangements between universities: the basics
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Core Industries & Markets
We have developed a leading reputation over many years through our market leading transactional expertise and the development of long term relationships with leading organisations in a number of industries and markets.