EU court to rule on whether competition rules permit brands to restrict retailers' distribution channels
Amazon has announced plans to test the delivery of parcels using airborne 'drones' in the UK in trials the UK's Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has said will help shape future regulation.
The UK government has tested whether internet users' "online activity history", including data from social networks, can be used to verify their identity when they use online public services.
Awareness among universities of their responsibilities under consumer protection law is increasing, although some poor practices remain, the UK's competition watchdog has found.
- EU court to rule on whether competition rules permit brands to restrict retailers' distribution channels 21 Jul 2016
- Court of Session considering its decision on Scottish minimum alcohol price 19 Jul 2016
- Guide: Company disclosure requirements under the 2015 Modern Slavery Act
- Guide: Health and safety obligations for retailers
- BREXIT: Universities must redouble efforts to seek new students and research funding from further afield, says expert 25 Jul 2016
- MPs to look to encourage universities to free up IP 12 Jul 2016
- Guide: Establishing academies
- Guide: How competition law regulates discussions and arrangements between universities: the basics
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Core Industries & Markets
We have developed a leading reputation over many years through our market leading transactional expertise and the development of long term relationships with leading organisations in a number of industries and markets.