BREXIT: 'Contingency planning' needed by UK businesses reliant on EU workers, expert says24 Jun 2016
Businesses that rely on a large proportion of EU workers should be putting plans in place to address any restrictions on freedom of movement that emerge as a result of the UK's vote to leave the European Union, an expert has said.
A committee of MPs has backed calls to streamline the appeals process in freedom of information (FOI) cases.
Too many suppliers seeking to control resale prices ignore that it may be unlawful, says expert 22 Jun 2016
Suppliers are trying to control the price their goods can be sold at by distributors in "too many contracts" and the practice is "almost invariably unlawful", an expert has warned.
- BREXIT: 'Contingency planning' needed by UK businesses reliant on EU workers, expert says 24 Jun 2016
- Too many suppliers seeking to control resale prices ignore that it may be unlawful, says expert 22 Jun 2016
- Guide: Company disclosure requirements under the 2015 Modern Slavery Act
- Guide: Health and safety obligations for retailers
- New immigration requirements will impose 'very heavy burdens' on licensing authorities, says expert 06 Jun 2016
- Fine shows companies must promote competition law compliance within the workforce, says expert 24 May 2016
- Guide: Changes to food sales licensing regime in Scotland
- Guide: Ensuring continuity of supply in a crisis
- UK must fix 'long-running weakness' in digital skills, says report 14 Jun 2016
- Bill to establish Office for Students and reform English higher education published 23 May 2016
- Guide: Establishing academies
- Guide: How competition law regulates discussions and arrangements between universities: the basics
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Core Industries & Markets
We have developed a leading reputation over many years through our market leading transactional expertise and the development of long term relationships with leading organisations in a number of industries and markets.