FOCUS: Insurance is all about trust, so damage to an insurer's reputation can represent a major threat to that business. Insurers need to have processes in place to protect reputation, but they should also see reputation-protection as a business opportunity. ...
The European Parliament hasvoted in support of reforms to EU payment services laws.
Tesco has announced new payment terms for suppliers, including concessions for small and medium-sized businesses supplying its UK stores, in a move that may force other large companies to follow suit, an expert has said.
- Singapore's DBS says digital strategy fundamental to its future 30 Sep 2015
- Cyber security experts survey shows the need to balance convenience of mobile payments against security risks 28 Sep 2015
- Guide: Platforms and remuneration
- Guide: RDR-ready technology: adviser charging, payment facilitation and straight through processing
- UK publishes draft plans to end permanent ‘non-dom’ tax status 02 Oct 2015
- Royal London head: 'ISA-style' pension tax reforms would discourage consumer saving 19 Aug 2015
- Guide: The Contractual Disclosure Facility
- Guide: 'UK FATCA' - the disclosure to HMRC of information about reportable accounts held by UK taxpayers in the Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territories
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Financial Services
We help clients across the financial services sector achieve their strategic and commercial goals while managing legal and regulatory risk.