Regulators have sent a further request for information about the costs to consumers of taking advantage of new, more flexible methods of accessing their pension savings; this time in relation to drawdown products.
New research has revealed a split in the attitudes wealth managers in the UK have towards robo advice.
- Qatar Financial Centre to ease foreign investment rules 13 Nov 2015
- Retirement savers expect investing in property to 'make the most' of their money 11 Nov 2015
- Guide: The Contractual Disclosure Facility
- Guide: 'UK FATCA' - the disclosure to HMRC of information about reportable accounts held by UK taxpayers in the Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territories
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Financial Services
We help clients across the financial services sector achieve their strategic and commercial goals while managing legal and regulatory risk.