The extent of a pension scheme member's 'safeguarded' pension benefits could be based solely on the value of their pension pot and not on the value of any guaranteed annuity rates (GARs) under plans for a "simpler" valuation method proposed by the Department...
Operators of financial market infrastructures (FMIs) might be able to "strengthen their own cyber resilience" by collaborating with their peers or technology companies, according to new guidance that has been issued.
The US Treasury and US Trade Representative (USTR) will be seeking "recognition of certain prudential measures" from the EU as part of negotiations for a covered agreement on insurance, according to an announcement.
- Qatar Financial Centre to ease foreign investment rules 13 Nov 2015
- Retirement savers expect investing in property to 'make the most' of their money 11 Nov 2015
- Guide: The Contractual Disclosure Facility
- Guide: 'UK FATCA' - the disclosure to HMRC of information about reportable accounts held by UK taxpayers in the Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territories
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Financial Services
We help clients across the financial services sector achieve their strategic and commercial goals while managing legal and regulatory risk.