Financial regulators may need to collect more and better information about the liquidity of investment funds registered in their jurisdictions, and should require "stress testing" of open-ended funds in particular, according to global financial watchdogs....
The European Investment Bank (EIB) will continue to lend money to UK infrastructure projects until a decision is made by other member states on the UK's shareholding in the bank.
BREXIT: Lord Hill quits role as EU commissioner as Latvian assumes responsibility for EU financial services policy 28 Jun 2016
The EU commissioner for the UK has resigned from the role after the country voted to leave the trading bloc.
- 'Up to one fifth' of insurance business could go to tech start-ups in next five years 14 Jun 2016
- Expect UK court disputes over whether general insurance cover applies to cyber incidents, says expert 26 May 2016
- Guide: Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Guide: The civil litigation costs reforms
- 'Political pressure' pushing up HMRC investigations into serious tax evasion, says expert 15 Jun 2016
- Exit charges for those taking up pension freedoms to be capped at 1%, says FCA 27 May 2016
- Guide: The Contractual Disclosure Facility
- Guide: 'UK FATCA' - the disclosure to HMRC of information about reportable accounts held by UK taxpayers in the Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territories
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Financial Services
We help clients across the financial services sector achieve their strategic and commercial goals while managing legal and regulatory risk.