China's insurance market became the third largest in the world last year, driven by five years of growth, the country's main insurance regulator has reported.
Banks are having to respond to a growing number of cyber attacks across a range of different distribution channels, according to new research.
UK calls on EU policy makers to 'avoid premature regulation' that could hamper fintech innovations 11 Feb 2016
The UK government has called on EU policy makers to "avoid premature regulation that could hamper, not foster, growth" in the financial services sector and help encourage "emerging financial services technologies".
- New measures to speed up pension transfers on way as UK government confirms exit charge cap 11 Feb 2016
- UK government confirms cap on 'excessive' early pension exit charges 20 Jan 2016
- Guide: The Contractual Disclosure Facility
- Guide: 'UK FATCA' - the disclosure to HMRC of information about reportable accounts held by UK taxpayers in the Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territories
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Financial Services
We help clients across the financial services sector achieve their strategic and commercial goals while managing legal and regulatory risk.