KPMG partners with fintech platform Matchi to connect clients to innovation opportunities01 Sep 2015
A new partnership between professional services firm KPMG and Matchi, a global fintech platform, will make it easier for banks and insurers to partner with innovative technology providers, the companies have said.
Senior bankers: bond market liquidity falling, partly in response to ‘regulatory reforms’01 Sep 2015
Liquidity in the bond market has fallen, with the result that dealers in high-yield corporate bonds will not be able to act as effectively as “shock absorbers” in the event of a future financial crisis, according to senior bankers at the Bank of England.
Businesses are being encouraged to share their frustrations with the challenge they face in verifying the identity of customers when adhering to anti-money laundering rules.
- Bank’s $50m backing for African power sector ‘to create pool of energy investors’ 19 May 2015
- Plans for 'strict liability' offshore offence included in new package of measures targeting tax evaders and advisers 19 Mar 2015
- Guide: ESMA's definitions of AIFMD terms
- Guide: The Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive
- Royal London head: 'ISA-style' pension tax reforms would discourage consumer saving 19 Aug 2015
- HMRC clarifies changes to list of 'recognised overseas pension schemes' 18 Aug 2015
- Guide: The Contractual Disclosure Facility
- Guide: 'UK FATCA' - the disclosure to HMRC of information about reportable accounts held by UK taxpayers in the Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territories
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Financial Services
We help clients across the financial services sector achieve their strategic and commercial goals while managing legal and regulatory risk.