The European Commission has begun a consultation to determine whether EU legislation is needed to help establish a European market for personal pensions.
Financial service businesses in Singapore have been given the go-ahead by the city state's regulator to make use of cloud-based services.
New rights for third parties to bring direct actions against insurers in the event that an insured party against which they have a claim becomes insolvent will come into force on 1 August 2016.
- Anti-money laundering rules no barrier to wholly digital ID verification, says Woolard 20 Jul 2016
- 'Political pressure' pushing up HMRC investigations into serious tax evasion, says expert 15 Jun 2016
- Guide: The Contractual Disclosure Facility
- Guide: 'UK FATCA' - the disclosure to HMRC of information about reportable accounts held by UK taxpayers in the Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territories
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Financial Services
We help clients across the financial services sector achieve their strategic and commercial goals while managing legal and regulatory risk.