Construction contracts organisation the Joint Contracts Tribunal (JCT) has begun publishing its updated suite of model contracts for 2016, beginning with its revised and updated contracts for 'minor works'.
European Commission opens investigation into Naples Port Authority and Italian shipyard Cantieri del Mediterraneo 30 Jun 2016
The European Commission has opened an investigation into grants worth €44 million that were given to the Port of Naples by the Italian government.
Economic uncertainty as a result of the UK's recent vote to leave the EU will have "profound and far-reaching" consequences for infrastructure, with project delays and cancellations inevitable, an expert has said.
- New South Wales government plans record spend on infrastructure 23 Jun 2016
- Changes to water abstraction rules linked to push towards greater sharing of water resources, says expert 29 Jan 2016
- Guide: Transfer of private sewers to water and sewerage undertakers – implications for landowners and developers
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Infrastructure
The global infrastructure market is vast. Between 2010 and 2020 expenditure on new civil and social infrastructure is predicted to be £20 trillion. Supporting clients, many of which are working globally requires innovative thinking and a creative mindset to deliver the legal solutions which meet the full range of day to day needs of infrastructure businesses and the specialist advice required to support them in the delivery of complex and critical assets.