The value of construction contract awards this year in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries could be over $194 billion this year, just $2 billion lower than last year.
A new arbitration centre will open in Johannesburg specifically to resolve commercial disputes between Chinese and African parties.
The largest new field discovered in the North Sea for a decade could produce enough gas to meet 5% of the UK's total demand by 2020/21, the field's lead developer, Maersk Oil, has said.
- 'Leverage campaigns' by unions would not be restricted by tougher UK strike laws, says expert 18 May 2015
- Taxpayer-funded second tranche of Priority Schools funding is another blow to PF2 programme, says expert 02 May 2014
- Guide: Establishing academies
- Guide: Copyright restrictions increased - the effect on education
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Infrastructure
The global infrastructure market is vast. Between 2010 and 2020 expenditure on new civil and social infrastructure is predicted to be £20 trillion. Supporting clients, many of which are working globally requires innovative thinking and a creative mindset to deliver the legal solutions which meet the full range of day to day needs of infrastructure businesses and the specialist advice required to support them in the delivery of complex and critical assets.