The Norwegian government has given approval to Statoil for the first phase in the largest industrial project in the country, the Johan Sverdrup gas field in the North Sea.
Police action against City fraudsters starts to show results, but civil action remains best for victims, says expert26 Aug 2015
A multi-agency anti-fraud operation led by City of London Police is beginning to show results, with "dozens of people arrested" and two providers of serviced office space fined in relation to investment frauds based out of addresses in the financial district,...
- Amazon given permission to test drone deliveries in the US 20 Mar 2015
- European Parliament votes for Common European Sales Law 27 Feb 2014
- Guide: Appointing a commercial agent
- Guide: Fiduciary duties
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Commercial
We are here to develop and give effect to the legal arrangements needed to help you achieve your commercial objectives and manage business risk.