The UK government should endorse the security of smart meters to help build confidence in their use, a committee of MPs has recommended.
UK consults on adopting MiFID 'personal recommendation' in definition of financial advice 22 Sep 2016
Bringing the UK's definition of advice on investments into line with that set out in the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) will "open the door" to firms seeking to develop automated advice models, an expert has said.
- EU copyright reforms to facilitate text and data mining and bolster publishers' rights 15 Sep 2016
- New data reveals rise in the value of collaborations between UK universities and businesses 19 Aug 2016
- Guide: Negotiation
- Guide: How competition law regulates discussions and arrangements between universities: the basics
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?