The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has begun a further study of the risks posed to consumers by high-cost credit, to include a review of how the new cap on the cost of payday lending is working.
Connected cars could be in widespread use by 2019, under plans outlined by the European Commission.
- Universities' disciplinary procedures need to evolve in light of new guidance on handling alleged serious misconduct by students, says expert 21 Oct 2016
- Germany plans €5 billion investment in school and college internet 14 Oct 2016
- Guide: Negotiation
- Guide: How competition law regulates discussions and arrangements between universities: the basics
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?