Gambling regulator looks to clamp down on unlicensed e-sports betting and gambling of 'in-game' items22 Aug 2016
The British gambling regulator has warned online platforms that facilitate bets on e-sports or which allow gamers to gamble virtual items they have obtained when gaming that they might require a gambling licence to continue with their operations.
A proposed merger between two companies that supply cashpoints to banks could be delayed and possibly rejected unless the businesses outline measures to address competition concerns.
New data reveals rise in the value of collaborations between UK universities and businesses 19 Aug 2016
New data has shown a rise in the value of commercial tie-ups between UK universities and businesses.
- CJEU: companies can be held liable for anti-competitive conduct of service providers in some circumstances 26 Jul 2016
- Retailers must monitor supply chains, says expert, as first company found liable for modern slavery 01 Jul 2016
- Guide: Company disclosure requirements under the 2015 Modern Slavery Act
- Guide: Using competitive tenders
- New data reveals rise in the value of collaborations between UK universities and businesses 19 Aug 2016
- BREXIT: UK Treasury to guarantee EU infrastructure, university funding agreed before Autumn Statement 18 Aug 2016
- Guide: Negotiation
- Guide: How competition law regulates discussions and arrangements between universities: the basics
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?