BREXIT: UK votes to leave European Union24 Jun 2016
The UK has voted to leave the European Union. In a referendum yesterday 52% of the votes cast were in favour of leaving the EU.
Imposing a requirement on parties to cross-border contracts to draw up invoices in a particular language is a disproportionate restriction on free movement of goods within the EU, according to the trading bloc's highest court.
FOCUS: Businesses seeking to enter into collaborative arrangements need to embrace contract and negotiation approaches which support achieving the benefits of co-operative working.
- Digital content rules should not encourage companies to avoid getting data consent, says MEP 10 Jun 2016
- New fining powers for UK competition authorities proposed as part of regime reform 02 Jun 2016
- Guide: An introduction to collective redress schemes
- Guide: The Consumer Rights Act: consolidating UK consumer protection laws
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?