FCA looks into impact of big data on consumers and competition in retail insurance market24 Nov 2015
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has launched an initiative aimed at deepening its own understanding of how insurers are using big data and how that use might evolve over the next five years.
FOCUS: The centuries-old concept of 'district heating' is growing in prominence again and could revolutionise the way Britons heat their homes and other properties in the years to come.
Students and researchers from non-EU countries could get at least nine months to find a job or set up a business after finishing their studies or research programme under plans agreed by members of the European parliament (MEPs).
- Amazon given permission to test drone deliveries in the US 20 Mar 2015
- European Parliament votes for Common European Sales Law 27 Feb 2014
- Guide: Appointing a commercial agent
- Guide: Fiduciary duties
- Payment terms and practices: large business should prepare for increased scrutiny, says expert 06 Nov 2015
- Modern Slavery Act an opportunity to build customer confidence, says expert 30 Oct 2015
- Guide: Company disclosure requirements under the 2015 Modern Slavery Act
- Guide: Using competitive tenders
- 'Shopper fatigue' behind Asda's decision to drop 'Black Friday' sales says retailer 13 Nov 2015
- Price comparison websites should display payday loan offers in order of price and separate from paid-for adverts, says UK regulator 30 Oct 2015
- Guide: Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations
- Guide: Tagging: the legal issues
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Commercial
We are here to develop and give effect to the legal arrangements needed to help you achieve your commercial objectives and manage business risk.