France launches new export credit agency20 Jan 2017
France has transferred its export credit agency (ECA) from the Compagnie française d’assurance pour le commerce extérieur (Coface) to the Banque Publique d’Investissement (Bpifrance) under the name Bpifrance Assurance Export.
BREXIT: Brussels, not Dublin, responsible for post-Brexit Northern Ireland border controls, says expert 17 Jan 2017
Theresa May’s desire to prioritise the common travel area between the UK and Republic of Ireland as part of the Brexit negotiations will depend upon complex “horse-trading” between the UK and EU, an expert has said.
UK minister's comments show procurement law is 'not a blocker to innovation', says expert 17 Jan 2017
Recent comments made by a UK government minister should serve to remind public bodies that procurement law is "not a blocker to innovation", an expert has said.
- Ruling offers greater clarity on steps manufacturers can take to defeat any claims their products are defective, says expert 16 Jan 2017
- BMW's use of augmented reality a sign that manufacturers will go directly to market, says expert 10 Jan 2017
- Guide: An introduction to collective redress schemes
- Guide: The Consumer Rights Act: consolidating UK consumer protection laws
- Duty to report on payment practices and performance - what large businesses need to know 04 Jan 2017
- Learn lessons from first published modern slavery transparency statements, experts recommend 22 Dec 2016
- Guide: Company disclosure requirements under the 2015 Modern Slavery Act
- Guide: Using competitive tenders
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?