Industry awaits action on tackling regulatory barriers to energy storage innovation, says expert05 Feb 2016
Anticipated announcements by the UK government and energy regulator this spring will be pivotal to businesses' plans to develop and commercialise new energy storage technologies, an expert has said.
A company or individual must expressly agree to a foreign court having jurisdiction over it, according to some of the UK's most senior judges.
Calls the UK government has made to the European Commission on reforming EU rules on electronic communications have won support from nine other EU countries.
- China consults on car market rules 12 Jan 2016
- New Chinese policies to encourage firms to expand internationally 14 Dec 2015
- Guide: Appointing a commercial agent
- Guide: Fiduciary duties
- Insurer able to terminate contract after High Court considers validity of both the termination notice and an email exchange varying the contract 19 Jan 2016
- Western banks remain cautious despite lifting of Iran sanctions, says expert 18 Jan 2016
- Guide: Company disclosure requirements under the 2015 Modern Slavery Act
- Guide: Using competitive tenders
- UCL launches £50m investment fund to help commercialise research 22 Jan 2016
- Higher education reform much-needed, but government must take time to get the framework right, says expert 15 Jan 2016
- Guide: Negotiation
- Guide: How competition law regulates discussions and arrangements between universities: the basics
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Commercial
We are here to develop and give effect to the legal arrangements needed to help you achieve your commercial objectives and manage business risk.