Tesco has announced new payment terms for suppliers, including concessions for small and medium-sized businesses supplying its UK stores, in a move that may force other large companies to follow suit, an expert has said.
European financial services regulators are to scrutinise the way financial services companies use 'big data' next year.
Better regulation of claims management companies will reduce meritless claims, says expert06 Oct 2015
Changes to the regulation of claims management companies (CMCs) which are expected to emerge from an independent review will benefit consumers and reduce the number of meritless claims received by banks and insurers, an expert has said.
- Amazon given permission to test drone deliveries in the US 20 Mar 2015
- European Parliament votes for Common European Sales Law 27 Feb 2014
- Guide: Appointing a commercial agent
- Guide: Fiduciary duties
- Tesco's revised payment terms may prompt change in market practice, says expert 08 Oct 2015
- Ban on contractual terms restricting invoice finance arrangements will give SMEs a boost, experts say 07 Sep 2015
- Guide: Company disclosure requirements under the 2015 Modern Slavery Act
- Guide: Using competitive tenders
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Commercial
We are here to develop and give effect to the legal arrangements needed to help you achieve your commercial objectives and manage business risk.