FOCUS: Data will play an increasingly important role in informing competition investigations in Hong Kong.
Public authorities will get clarity from new European Commission state aid guidance, says expert 23 May 2016
Contracting authorities will welcome further clarity around the types of public investment and funding where potential state aid issues arise, particularly in relation to infrastructure investment, an expert has said.
- Assigning the risk for errors or inadequacies in industry standards or employer's requirements 20 Apr 2016
- High Court dismisses conflict of interest challenge, finding 'weaknesses' in IBA guidelines 07 Mar 2016
- Guide: Selecting an arbitration institution in Shanghai
- Guide: Programmes of works and construction contracts
- Market study shows data will inform Hong Kong competition investigations, says expert 26 May 2016
- Public authorities will get clarity from new European Commission state aid guidance, says expert 23 May 2016
- Guide: Changes to EU debarment rules from February 2015
- Guide: Which contracts do the 2015 Public Contracts Regulations for contracting authorities apply to?
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?