FOCUS: Parties are becoming increasingly likely to claim their costs when settling debt-related disputes via adjudication – but the statutes remain conflicted over whether or not this is legally possible.
Technology vital to smart city infrastructure, but survey finds construction firms not seeing full benefits 15 Sep 2016
Engineering and construction companies that "embrace the exciting potential of technology" will help provide "the next generation's infrastructure", KPMG has said in a new report.
FOCUS: Recovery rates on insolvency remain a real issue in the construction industry, despite the increasing use of project bank accounts and supply chain finance to improve cash flow and minimise the risks.
- Technology vital to smart city infrastructure, but survey finds construction firms not seeing full benefits 15 Sep 2016
- 12-storey buildings allowed in smaller Saudi Arabia cities 19 Aug 2016
- Guide: Adapting FIDIC provisions for use in Qatar
- Guide: What to expect from your FIDIC dispute adjudication board members
- Level of insolvencies in construction industry shows need to move away from price driven procurement models, says expert 29 Jul 2016
- BREXIT: Additional Chinese infrastructure investment could follow Brexit, experts say 27 Jul 2016
- Guide: Notice required for time-extension or extra payment claims under FIDIC contracts
- Guide: Changes to EU debarment rules from February 2015
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?