Australian government commits to road charging 'study' in response to infrastructure recommendations29 Nov 2016
The Australian government is to commission a study into the "potential benefits and impacts" of different road charging models, including the potential introduction of a 'user pays' model for car and van drivers, it has announced.
Link between technology and infrastructure productivity to be examined by National Infrastructure Commission 28 Nov 2016
The independent National Infrastructure Commission (NIC) is to examine how new technology can best be harnessed to improve infrastructure productivity following a request by the UK Treasury.
Autumn Statement: Include major housing projects in national infrastructure planning regime, says expert 23 Nov 2016
The UK government should incorporate major housing projects into the Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects (NSIP) planning regime if it is serious about tackling the need to deliver more housing, an expert has said.
- Technology vital to smart city infrastructure, but survey finds construction firms not seeing full benefits 15 Sep 2016
- 12-storey buildings allowed in smaller Saudi Arabia cities 19 Aug 2016
- Guide: Adapting FIDIC provisions for use in Qatar
- Guide: What to expect from your FIDIC dispute adjudication board members
- High Court clarifies the position as regards claiming damages based on an extrapolated sample 21 Nov 2016
- Using computer assisted review in construction disputes 16 Nov 2016
- Guide: Consequences of concurrent delay on construction projects
- Guide: Compliance with the pre-action protocol for construction and engineering disputes
- Australian government commits to road charging 'study' in response to infrastructure recommendations 29 Nov 2016
- Link between technology and infrastructure productivity to be examined by National Infrastructure Commission 28 Nov 2016
- Guide: Notice required for time-extension or extra payment claims under FIDIC contracts
- Guide: Changes to EU debarment rules from February 2015
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?