More than a quarter of the construction and infrastructure projects included in the UK government's 'pipeline' of planned projects have disappeared since the end of last year, according to analysis by KPMG.
Chinese firms have been encouraged to bid for major UK infrastructure contracts, including £11.8 billion worth of opportunities as part of the first phase of the new national high speed railway, HS2.
Overseas infrastructure will remain attractive to Chinese investors despite economic slowdown, experts say28 Aug 2015
Chinese investors are likely to find the stable, predictable returns from overseas infrastructure assets an even more attractive investment target given the country's well-publicised economic conditions, according to experts at Pinsent Masons, the law firm...
- KPMG calls 'consistency' of UK construction pipeline into question 29 Sep 2015
- Chinese firms invited to bid for UK high speed rail construction contracts 29 Sep 2015
- Guide: Changes to EU debarment rules from February 2015
- Guide: Which contracts do the 2015 Public Contracts Regulations for contracting authorities apply to?
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?