The case for UK investment in new infrastructure is "more powerful than ever" following the country's vote to leave the EU, making new statistics showing falling spending worrying, an expert has said.
Saudi Arabia will allow some buildings up to 12 storeys high to be built in small- and medium-sized cities, Gulf News has reported.
Level of insolvencies in construction industry shows need to move away from price driven procurement models, says expert 29 Jul 2016
New data detailing the number of insolvencies in the construction industry highlights the need to move away from "price driven procurement models" in the sector, an expert has said.
- BREXIT: impact on London as international arbitration centre likely to be minimal, expert says 20 Jul 2016
- 'Proactive' construction dispute management needed to ensure swift resolution, experts say 06 Jul 2016
- Guide: Selecting an arbitration institution in Shanghai
- Guide: Programmes of works and construction contracts
- Level of insolvencies in construction industry shows need to move away from price driven procurement models, says expert 29 Jul 2016
- BREXIT: Additional Chinese infrastructure investment could follow Brexit, experts say 27 Jul 2016
- Guide: Notice required for time-extension or extra payment claims under FIDIC contracts
- Guide: Changes to EU debarment rules from February 2015
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?