A second 'valuation' adjudication confirming the value of the final payment due under a construction contract is permissible, the High Court has ruled.
Qatar's cabinet has approved a draft law that will allow foreign investors to provide up to 100% of the capital for a project in any sector, provided they have a Qatari services agent.
UK needs assessment recognises 'interdependencies' between different infrastructure classes 20 Oct 2016
The UK must take a strategic, long-term approach to planning for future infrastructure, recognising the "interdependencies" between the likes of energy, transport and digital projects, according to an independent panel of experts.
- Technology vital to smart city infrastructure, but survey finds construction firms not seeing full benefits 15 Sep 2016
- 12-storey buildings allowed in smaller Saudi Arabia cities 19 Aug 2016
- Guide: Adapting FIDIC provisions for use in Qatar
- Guide: What to expect from your FIDIC dispute adjudication board members
- UK needs assessment recognises 'interdependencies' between different infrastructure classes 20 Oct 2016
- Arcadis: delays to projects costing UK economy almost £70m a day 19 Oct 2016
- Guide: Notice required for time-extension or extra payment claims under FIDIC contracts
- Guide: Changes to EU debarment rules from February 2015
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?