Qatar's cabinet has approved a draft law that will allow foreign investors to provide up to 100% of the capital for a project in any sector, provided they have a Qatari services agent.
Extending the length of time law enforcement agencies have to investigate suspicious transactions to as long as six months could put deals at risk, an expert has warned.
A local authority was not at fault for an accident in which an individual fell from an ornamental footbridge in one of its parks, landing to his serious injury onto rocks in the water below, the Court of Appeal has ruled.
- Scottish businesses well placed for AIM listing, says expert 20 Sep 2016
- Take care with percentages, says expert, as tribunal interprets entrepreneurs' relief strictly 23 Mar 2016
- Guide: Applying for investment from the Government's Business Finance Partnership scheme
- Guide: Funding an internet business (checklist)
- UK ruling shows need for businesses to make purposes of actions subject to contract clear, says expert 05 Aug 2016
- Cloud storage providers urged to review terms and conditions by UK regulator 01 Jun 2016
- Guide: The EU's proposed new e-identification regime
- Guide: Facilities management contracts: 10 tips
- Supreme Court: director of insolvent Scottish company not liable in damages for worker injury 13 Jul 2016
- University directors and trustees reminded of fiduciary duties to creditors 29 Apr 2016
- Guide: Issues for directors and bank ring-fencing
- Guide: Payments to governments disclosure requirements for the extractive industries
- New suspicious transaction reporting rules risk delays to deals, says expert 20 Oct 2016
- UK financial firms commit to improving gender diversity in senior roles 12 Oct 2016
- Guide: Civil settlement in relation to Bribery Act offences – differences between Scotland and England
- Guide: Tackling theft or improper use of confidential information in the civil courts
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Corporate
All companies at some stage of their development are subject to strategic change. Whether the business is at an early stage and requires start up funding and investment, or is a multinational public company looking to grow through merger or acquisition, our international corporate group is ideally placed to advise you. We can help you achieve key objectives whether it is change of ownership, growth in dynamic markets, partnership or divestment of non-core business.