The Singapore Exchange (SGX) will buy London-based maritime exchange the Baltic Exchange for £87 million in cash.
US regulators have approved the takeover of Swiss agriculture company Syngenta by China National Chemical Corporation (ChemChina).
Influential guidance which brings together the views of corporate general counsel and shareholders on how companies should comply with their executive pay reporting requirements has been updated ahead of the 2017 AGM season.
- Take care with percentages, says expert, as tribunal interprets entrepreneurs' relief strictly 23 Mar 2016
- The industry view: staying competitive and focusing on core strengths vital for oilfield services companies 04 Feb 2016
- Guide: Applying for investment from the Government's Business Finance Partnership scheme
- Guide: Funding an internet business (checklist)
- UK ruling shows need for businesses to make purposes of actions subject to contract clear, says expert 05 Aug 2016
- Cloud storage providers urged to review terms and conditions by UK regulator 01 Jun 2016
- Guide: The EU's proposed new e-identification regime
- Guide: Facilities management contracts: 10 tips
- Supreme Court: director of insolvent Scottish company not liable in damages for worker injury 13 Jul 2016
- University directors and trustees reminded of fiduciary duties to creditors 29 Apr 2016
- Guide: Issues for directors and bank ring-fencing
- Guide: Payments to governments disclosure requirements for the extractive industries
- More needs to be done to stop pension scams despite Insolvency Service's increasing interventions, says expert 05 Aug 2016
- Supreme Court: money owed by insolvent agent to its principal not held on constructive trust 29 Jul 2016
- Guide: Insolvency procedures
- Guide: Financial difficulty and insolvency: Other considerations
- SFO opens investigation into Airbus civil aviation business 09 Aug 2016
- MPs back quicker freezing of criminal assets among proceeds of crime reform recommendations 29 Jul 2016
- Guide: Tackling theft or improper use of confidential information in the civil courts
- Guide: Setting up a PSC register for your company
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Corporate
All companies at some stage of their development are subject to strategic change. Whether the business is at an early stage and requires start up funding and investment, or is a multinational public company looking to grow through merger or acquisition, our international corporate group is ideally placed to advise you. We can help you achieve key objectives whether it is change of ownership, growth in dynamic markets, partnership or divestment of non-core business.