The Hong Kong stock exchange has decided t hat it will not proceed with its draft proposal to allow listing of companies with weighted voting rights (WVRs).
Law enforcement need to give more priority to asset recovery in criminal cases, says expert08 Oct 2015
New figures showing that criminals have still to re-pay a total of £774 million in ill-gotten gains highlights the need for law enforcement agencies to give greater priority to asset recovery in their criminal investigations, an expert has said.
EU to address 'cumulative impact' of financial reform as part of plans for Capital Markets Union02 Oct 2015
The European Commission is to review the "cumulative impact" of new rules for financial firms passed in response to the economic crisis, as part of its plans to develop a "pragmatic" Capital Markets Union ( CMU ) of EU member states.
- Investing in retail: why buyout firms must avoid brand dilution 13 Aug 2015
- More transparency over UK prime property ownership needed to prevent fraud, campaigners say 23 Jul 2015
- Guide: Applying for investment from the Government's Business Finance Partnership scheme
- Guide: Funding an internet business (checklist)
- High Court: up to directors to prove they took 'every step' to minimise potential loss to creditors 07 Aug 2015
- Commercial Court: shareholders' agreement did not impose duties on company director 27 Feb 2015
- Guide: Issues for directors and bank ring-fencing
- Guide: Payments to governments disclosure requirements for the extractive industries
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Corporate
All companies at some stage of their development are subject to strategic change. Whether the business is at an early stage and requires start up funding and investment, or is a multinational public company looking to grow through merger or acquisition, our international corporate group is ideally placed to advise you. We can help you achieve key objectives whether it is change of ownership, growth in dynamic markets, partnership or divestment of non-core business.