A senior executive at a UK business which was earlier this year fined for breaching competition laws has signed an undertaking which disqualifies him from being a director of another UK company for five years.
Electricity "capacity mechanisms" that remunerate private providers for providing back-up energy to a country's power supply can distort the market, and will no longer be permitted in the EU unless accompanied by market reforms, the European Commission has...
The EU's highest court has begun hearing arguments on how Uber's business should be legally defined in a case that could have widespread implications for other businesses, an expert has said.
- Link between technology and infrastructure productivity to be examined by National Infrastructure Commission 28 Nov 2016
- UK needs assessment recognises 'interdependencies' between different infrastructure classes 20 Oct 2016
- Guide: Changes to EU debarment rules from February 2015
- Guide: Which contracts do the 2015 Public Contracts Regulations for contracting authorities apply to?
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in EU & Competition
Our EU & Competition team of highly experienced and dedicated specialists works exclusively on EU/competition law matters. We provide innovative, business-orientated solutions to clients, while operating within the ever-increasingly complex confines of UK and EU Competition law and regulation. The Group is lauded for being "very client focused and well aware of how to speak to the business community"
Chambers & Partners UK