UK government to take apprenticeship provision into account when awarding large contracts27 Aug 2015
The UK government will take the number of apprenticeships offered by prospective contractors into account when deciding how to award large public contracts, it has announced.
CMA could cut competition fines by 20% for companies setting up voluntary compensation schemes18 Aug 2015
Companies that set up a suitable voluntary scheme to compensate those that have lost out as a result of their anti-competitive behaviour could have fines reduced by as much as 20% in some circumstances, the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has said....
Raid on Uber Hong Kong offices as 'law takes time to catch up with technology', says expert14 Aug 2015
Five drivers for online taxi company Uber have been arrested in Hong Kong and two of the company's offices have been raided by police, according to the South China Morning Post .
- CMA could cut competition fines by 20% for companies setting up voluntary compensation schemes 18 Aug 2015
- Raid on Uber Hong Kong offices as 'law takes time to catch up with technology', says expert 14 Aug 2015
- Guide: The Technology Transfer Block Exemption
- Guide: UK competition law and M&A activity
- UK government to take apprenticeship provision into account when awarding large contracts 27 Aug 2015
- HS2 company prepares £7bn worth of civil engineering contracts for tender 13 Aug 2015
- Guide: Changes to EU debarment rules from February 2015
- Guide: Which contracts do the 2015 Public Contracts Regulations for contracting authorities apply to?
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in EU & Competition
Our EU & Competition team of highly experienced and dedicated specialists works exclusively on EU/competition law matters. We provide innovative, business-orientated solutions to clients, while operating within the ever-increasingly complex confines of UK and EU Competition law and regulation. The Group is lauded for being "very client focused and well aware of how to speak to the business community"
Chambers & Partners UK