Scottish Government takes steps to promote 'fair work practices' through public procurement09 Oct 2015
Businesses that pay the 'Living Wage' should be considered more favourably than rival companies that do not when bidding for public sector contracts in Scotland, the Scottish Government has said.
The chief executive of the UK's telecoms regulator has questioned whether telecoms companies need to grow through mergers and acquisitions to be able to invest in next-generation infrastructure.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has launched a 'call for inputs' on competition in the mortgage sector.
- Scottish Government takes steps to promote 'fair work practices' through public procurement 09 Oct 2015
- Europe reaches agreement on automatic tax information exchange 07 Oct 2015
- Guide: Changes to EU debarment rules from February 2015
- Guide: Which contracts do the 2015 Public Contracts Regulations for contracting authorities apply to?
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in EU & Competition
Our EU & Competition team of highly experienced and dedicated specialists works exclusively on EU/competition law matters. We provide innovative, business-orientated solutions to clients, while operating within the ever-increasingly complex confines of UK and EU Competition law and regulation. The Group is lauded for being "very client focused and well aware of how to speak to the business community"
Chambers & Partners UK