The European Commission has revised the financial thresholds for public contracts above which public procurement rules apply.
The European Commission has given the go-ahead to the $77 billion acquisition of Broadcom by Avago, saying that the merged entity will still face effective competition in Europe.
Impending 'patent cliff' for biologics likely to draw scrutiny from competition authorities, says expert23 Nov 2015
FOCUS: The impending expiry of patents awarded to the first wave of so-called biologics could again bring competition law issues to the fore in the life sciences sector in the coming months.
- New financial thresholds set for public procurement rules to apply 26 Nov 2015
- Restriction on subcontracting in public contract 'breaches EU law', says legal adviser 20 Nov 2015
- Guide: Changes to EU debarment rules from February 2015
- Guide: Which contracts do the 2015 Public Contracts Regulations for contracting authorities apply to?
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in EU & Competition
Our EU & Competition team of highly experienced and dedicated specialists works exclusively on EU/competition law matters. We provide innovative, business-orientated solutions to clients, while operating within the ever-increasingly complex confines of UK and EU Competition law and regulation. The Group is lauded for being "very client focused and well aware of how to speak to the business community"
Chambers & Partners UK