Northern Ireland's main subsidy mechanism for renewable energy generation projects should be closed to new onshore wind from 1 April 2016, keeping it in line with changes to subsidies across the rest of the UK, its enterprise minister has announced.
Dubai passes new law to encourage PPP01 Oct 2015
Dubai has passed a new law to encourage new projects to be developed under the public private partnership (PPP) model, according to IJ Global .
Chinese firms have been encouraged to bid for major UK infrastructure contracts, including £11.8 billion worth of opportunities as part of the first phase of the new national high speed railway, HS2.
- Chinese firms invited to bid for UK high speed rail construction contracts 29 Sep 2015
- China’s Huawei signs ICT development agreement for Southern Africa 28 Sep 2015
- Guide: Changes to EU debarment rules from February 2015
- Guide: Which contracts do the 2015 Public Contracts Regulations for contracting authorities apply to?
- Changes agreed to Qatar's kafala system for foreign workers, says report 22 Sep 2015
- Indonesian currency requirement confusing for foreign companies, says expert 27 Aug 2015
- Guide: Tax and permanent establishment status for foreign-run construction projects in China
- Guide: Rules for directors of foreign invested companies (FIEs) in China
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?