The UK’s export credit agency has confirmed it will provide $400 million in support for a contract for the development of Ghana’s Offshore Cape Three Points (OCTP) project.
Investment in green energy falls 18% 17 Jan 2017
Global investment in green energy fell 18% in dollar terms last year despite a record $30 billion investment in offshore wind.
China will promote the use of public private partnership (PPP) contracts in countries involved in its Belt and Road infrastructure initiative, state-run news agency Xinhua has said.
- China to promote use of PPP in Belt and Road projects 16 Jan 2017
- 'Active and timely contract management' focus of FIDIC Yellow Book second edition 16 Dec 2016
- Guide: Notice required for time-extension or extra payment claims under FIDIC contracts
- Guide: Changes to EU debarment rules from February 2015
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?