Autumn Statement and Spending Review 2015: government commits to improving ailing UK transport, says expert25 Nov 2015
The UK government has made a welcome financial commitment to improving the country's transport infrastructure, but looming changes to the way projects are commissioned, managed and funded mean it may take some time before industry feels the benefit, an expert...
Emirates Global Aluminium (EGA), a leading aluminium producer, has invited banks to participate in a $4.9 billion loan to refinance its existing project finance debt.
South Africa’s National Assembly has approved a ‘promotion and protection of investments bill’, which the government said is designed to “modernise South Africa’s policy approach to foreign investment”.
- Autumn Statement and Spending Review 2015: government commits to improving ailing UK transport, says expert 25 Nov 2015
- Saudi construction sector to be hit by tight economy, says builder 24 Nov 2015
- Guide: Changes to EU debarment rules from February 2015
- Guide: Which contracts do the 2015 Public Contracts Regulations for contracting authorities apply to?
- UK's Green Investment Bank to invest in first non-UK renewables projects 18 Nov 2015
- Dubai awards $109 million contract for airport access roads 17 Nov 2015
- Guide: Tax and permanent establishment status for foreign-run construction projects in China
- Guide: Rules for directors of foreign invested companies (FIEs) in China
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?