MPs back quicker freezing of criminal assets among proceeds of crime reform recommendations29 Jul 2016
The House of Commons Home Affairs Committee has made a number of recommendations for reform of the proceeds of crime legislation, which include freezing the assets of suspected criminals earlier in the investigation and greater involvement of the private sector...
Amazon has announced plans to test the delivery of parcels using airborne 'drones' in the UK in trials the UK's Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) has said will help shape future regulation.
- MPs back quicker freezing of criminal assets among proceeds of crime reform recommendations 29 Jul 2016
- Second UK deferred prosecution agreement finalised but bigger penalty discounts needed, says expert 13 Jul 2016
- Guide: Tackling theft or improper use of confidential information in the civil courts
- Guide: Changes to EU debarment rules from February 2015
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?