Expedite digitalisation within the NHS to realise benefits of Accelerated Access Review proposals, says expert26 Oct 2016
FOCUS: The success of plans to deliver patients faster access to innovative medical treatments and products will depend on an accelerated program of digitalisation within the NHS.
European Central Bank 'strongly supports' moves to bring virtual currency exchanges within scope of AML rules 21 Oct 2016
Plans to bring virtual currency exchanges and digital wallet providers within the scope of EU anti-money laundering (AML) legislation have been backed by the European Central Bank (ECB).
Extending the length of time law enforcement agencies have to investigate suspicious transactions to as long as six months could put deals at risk, an expert has warned.
- New suspicious transaction reporting rules risk delays to deals, says expert 20 Oct 2016
- BREXIT: Leaving EU no distraction from UK's corporate crime crackdown, says expert 05 Oct 2016
- Guide: Civil settlement in relation to Bribery Act offences – differences between Scotland and England
- Guide: Tackling theft or improper use of confidential information in the civil courts
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?