Germany is to introduce a road charge for passenger cars on federal highways and motorways after "years of discussion" with the European Commission.
The EU's highest court has begun hearing arguments on how Uber's business should be legally defined in a case that could have widespread implications for other businesses, an expert has said.
Consequences of new ill-treatment offences could be disastrous for care providers, expert says 24 Nov 2016
The first successful prosecution of two former care workers for wilful ill-treatment of vulnerable adults should bring home to providers the serious consequences of these offences, an expert has said.
- Bank backs launch of Africa Integrity Fund to combat corruption 14 Nov 2016
- Reform of proceeds of crime laws by Law Commission urgently needed, says expert 08 Nov 2016
- Guide: Civil settlement in relation to Bribery Act offences – differences between Scotland and England
- Guide: Tackling theft or improper use of confidential information in the civil courts
- Expedite digitalisation within the NHS to realise benefits of Accelerated Access Review proposals, says expert 26 Oct 2016
- Code of practice could govern recalls of 'white goods' 18 Oct 2016
- Guide: The Consumer Rights Act: consolidating UK consumer protection laws
- Guide: Managing automotive recalls in China
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?