Plans to cut Scotland's greenhouse gas emissions by 66% when compared to 1990 levels over the next 15 years have been published for consultation by the government.
Expert welcomes 'big league' Rolls-Royce bribery settlement, but more DPA incentives needed 20 Jan 2017
The £497 million deferred prosecution agreement (DPA) agreed this week between Rolls-Royce and the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) places the latter "in the big league when it comes to investigating and resolving bribery investigations", an expert has said.
'Broad consensus' that corporate crime laws need changing, says expert, as consultation begins 19 Jan 2017
A consultation on the need for changes to corporate crime laws should be welcomed, although there is already "broad consensus" that the current rules do not work, an expert has said.
- Scottish Government targets 66% emissions cut as part of climate change plan 20 Jan 2017
- Australia's energy bills likely to rise as result of LNG policy, says report 19 Jan 2017
- Guide: The Heat Network Regulations: what landlords need to do now
- Guide: The Ecodesign Directive for Energy Using Products
- Expert welcomes 'big league' Rolls-Royce bribery settlement, but more DPA incentives needed 20 Jan 2017
- 'Broad consensus' that corporate crime laws need changing, says expert, as consultation begins 19 Jan 2017
- Guide: Civil settlement in relation to Bribery Act offences – differences between Scotland and England
- Guide: Tackling theft or improper use of confidential information in the civil courts
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?