Police action against City fraudsters starts to show results, but civil action remains best for victims, says expert26 Aug 2015
A multi-agency anti-fraud operation led by City of London Police is beginning to show results, with "dozens of people arrested" and two providers of serviced office space fined in relation to investment frauds based out of addresses in the financial district,...
The Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) has agreed to pay $14.6 million to settle charges that it used its internship programme to "corruptly influence" foreign officials and win or retain clients.
Cost of complying with economic sanctions increases as number targeted approaches record levels18 Aug 2015
UK banks are facing unprecedented compliance costs as the number of organisations and individuals subject to economic sanctions by the international community continues to increase, an expert has said.
- Fiat Chrysler recalls 1.4m cars for software upgrade after researchers highlight security vulnerability 27 Jul 2015
- £20 million government funding and code aim to encourage driverless car tests in UK 20 Jul 2015
- Guide: The Consumer Rights Act: consolidating UK consumer protection laws
- Guide: Managing automotive recalls in China
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?