A court in London is expected to decide on Monday whether to approve a deferred prosecution agreement (DPA) provisionally put in place by the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) and Standard Bank.
Autumn Statement and Spending Review 2015: experts identify opportunities for outsourcing and digital health initiatives25 Nov 2015
The newly outlined UK government spending plans highlight opportunities for suppliers of technology and other goods and services as well as the chance to advance digital health initiatives, two experts have said.
Independence essential if financial firms’ internal investigations are to succeed, says expert23 Nov 2015
FOCUS: The media is wrong to assume that financial firms effectively get to “mark their own homework” when they agree with the regulator to conduct an internal investigation at the point where enforcement action is imminent.
- Legally binding plans for 'maximising' North Sea oil and gas recovery published 23 Nov 2015
- South Africa’s draft carbon tax bill ‘will 'boost low carbon energy sector investments’ 11 Nov 2015
- Guide: The Heat Network Regulations: what landlords need to do now
- Guide: The Ecodesign Directive for Energy Using Products
- Fiat Chrysler recalls 1.4m cars for software upgrade after researchers highlight security vulnerability 27 Jul 2015
- £20 million government funding and code aim to encourage driverless car tests in UK 20 Jul 2015
- Guide: The Consumer Rights Act: consolidating UK consumer protection laws
- Guide: Managing automotive recalls in China
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?