Scotland's self-reporting regime for companies that uncover bribery offences will be extended for a further year, the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service (COPFS) has announced.
Senior judge: bigger fine discounts needed for companies agreeing deferred prosecution agreements 30 Jun 2016
Companies should receive substantial discounts on fines if they enter into deferred prosecution agreements (DPAs) with the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) after uncovering and self-reporting corruption offences, according to one of the UK's most senior judges....
Guidance and specimen policy documents to help quoted companies comply with new market abuse rules when dealing in shares have been published by the UK's main trade bodies for governance professionals and general counsel.
- Germany calls on EU to improve rules on vehicle emission testing 08 Jun 2016
- New guidance sets out SEPA's approach to civil sanctions for Scottish environmental offences 08 Jun 2016
- Guide: The Heat Network Regulations: what landlords need to do now
- Guide: The Ecodesign Directive for Energy Using Products
- English court upholds freezing order, jails directors for refusal to disclose assets 28 Jun 2016
- Companies need stronger financial incentives to agree to deferred prosecution agreements, says expert 27 Jun 2016
- Guide: Tackling theft or improper use of confidential information in the civil courts
- Guide: Changes to EU debarment rules from February 2015
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?