'Fair and proportionate' regulation needed to support disruptive tech, says Scottish Government28 Jun 2016
New research into how businesses can be encouraged to adopt disruptive technologies and business models without it impinging on fair competition is to be carried out in Scotland.
The UK could set out its own guidance on net neutrality in light of the country's decision to leave the EU, an expert has said.
BREXIT: UK needs data protection reforms even if General Data Protection Regulation will not apply, says watchdog 27 Jun 2016
The UK government must update existing national data protection laws if EU reforms are not implemented as a result of the country's decision to leave the trading bloc, a privacy watchdog has said.
- Study launched into efficiency of international arbitration in resolving technology disputes 02 Jun 2016
- European Commission publicises link to new online dispute resolution platform 12 Jan 2016
- Guide: The Secretary of State for the Home Department -v- Raytheon Systems Limited
- Guide: Newbury v Sun Microsystems Ltd
- BREXIT: UK needs data protection reforms even if General Data Protection Regulation will not apply, says watchdog 27 Jun 2016
- Businesses urged to help shape guidance on new EU data protection regulation 23 Jun 2016
- Guide: Tackling theft or improper use of confidential information in the civil courts
- Guide: Misuse of private information
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in TMT & Sourcing
Pinsent Masons provides strategic and contractual advice to organisations across the public and private sectors.