FOCUS: The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has set out its concerns about the way in which investment consultants operate and their impact on competition as part of the interim findings from its market study of asset management.
Changes to the judicial pension scheme (JPS) in 2015 discriminated against younger judges, an employment tribunal in London has ruled.
Intention to create pensions 'level playing field' behind government master trust reform, says expert 11 Jan 2017
Pension reform plans currently before the UK parliament will help to create a "level playing field" between multi-employer master trust arrangements and group personal pension (GPP) schemes, an expert has said.
- New UK financial guidance body to have 'strategic' and 'educational' roles 22 Dec 2016
- Aggregation and benefits curbs would be more effective in addressing pension scheme underfunding than fines, says expert 21 Dec 2016
- Guide: Introduction to the lifetime allowance
- Guide: Glossary of pensions terms and abbreviations
- Intention to create pensions 'level playing field' behind government master trust reform, says expert 11 Jan 2017
- Government seeking views on how to 'simplify' bulk DC pension transfers 22 Dec 2016
- Guide: Auto-enrolment – the exemption for workers outside the UK
- Guide: Agency workers and auto-enrolment
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Pensions and Long Term Savings
Pension matters have become a major issue for employers, trustees, public sector bodies and financial institutions in recent years. Using Pinsent Masons means you use one of the strongest pensions law teams in Europe. Over 70 lawyers, paralegals and trust administrators, working collegiately out of offices in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Leeds and Manchester, offering clear, practical and cost-effective advice.