Community trade mark licences do not need to be registered for licensees to pursue infringers, says EU court08 Feb 2016
Businesses that obtain licences to use Community trade marks do not need to register those licences to legitimately pursue others for infringement of those marks, the Court of Justice of the EU (CJEU) has ruled.
Due diligence vital to support tech-driven acquisitions in oil and gas service industry, says expert 04 Feb 2016
FOCUS: The opportunity to gain access to new and innovative technology is a major reason businesses acquire other companies, especially as technology can revolutionise the way organisations operate.
Rulings rejecting taxi and chocolate bar shapes as trade marks reflect intentions of trade mark law, says expert 22 Jan 2016
The strict circumstances in which shapes can benefit from trade mark protection have been reinforced by two new rulings issued by the High Court in London, an expert has said.
- Community trade mark licences do not need to be registered for licensees to pursue infringers, says EU court 08 Feb 2016
- Rulings rejecting taxi and chocolate bar shapes as trade marks reflect intentions of trade mark law, says expert 22 Jan 2016
- Guide: Detention of counterfeit goods at UK borders
- Guide: Trade mark opposition procedures
- UK legislates to support ratification of Unified Patent Court reforms 21 Jan 2016
- EU court unlikely to permit demands for royalty payments based on licences for patents found to be invalid, says expert 21 Jan 2016
- Guide: Patent box regime
- Guide: Patents: obtaining patent protection outside of the UK
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Intellectual Property
Our international team is here to give you the freedom to operate. We can assist you at all stages of your business lifecycle from opportunity to offering.