BREXIT: UK ratification of the Unified Patent Court Agreement soon seems politically unrealistic, says expert14 Jul 2016
The UK government is unlikely to ratify the Unified Patent Court (UPC) Agreement in the near future despite pressure on it to do so, an expert has said.
A group of MPs are investigating how universities can be encouraged to adopt a longer term approach to the commercialisation of their intellectual property (IP).
Revocation of patents does not necessarily mean licensees can stop royalty payments, rules EU court 11 Jul 2016
Businesses that licence the use of patented technology can be required to continue paying royalties to licensors even after those patents have been revoked or in the absence of any infringement, the EU's highest court has ruled.
- CJEU: Market managers can be held responsible for stalls selling counterfeit goods 08 Jul 2016
- Court of Appeal ruling 'provides extra ammunition' in fight against sale of counterfeit goods online, says expert 07 Jul 2016
- Guide: Detention of counterfeit goods at UK borders
- Guide: Trade mark opposition procedures
- BREXIT: UK ratification of the Unified Patent Court Agreement soon seems politically unrealistic, says expert 14 Jul 2016
- Revocation of patents does not necessarily mean licensees can stop royalty payments, rules EU court 11 Jul 2016
- Guide: Patent Box Regime (entrants on or after 1 July 2016)
- Guide: Patent box regime (entrants before July 2016)
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Intellectual Property
Our international team is here to give you the freedom to operate. We can assist you at all stages of your business lifecycle from opportunity to offering.