Outdated road traffic laws, complexities in patent licensing and restrictive data privacy rules are among the challenges manufacturers face in developing connected and autonomous vehicles, according to a new report by Pinsent Masons, the law firm behind Out-Law.com....
MEPs vote to approve new trade secrets laws 19 Apr 2016
New laws that will offer businesses protection against the unlawful acquisition, disclosure and use of their trade secrets have been endorsed by MEPs.
Making the terms on which patents are licensed available for public scrutiny could help businesses, courts and regulators determine if the terms of other patent agreements are fair, reasonable and non-discriminatory (FRAND), an expert in valuing intellectual...
- Linking to copyright infringing material should not constitute copyright infringement itself, says EU court advisor 07 Apr 2016
- Ruling could help rights holders clamp down on unauthorised sports clips apps, says expert 04 Apr 2016
- Guide: Unwitting infringements and the law
- Guide: Podcasting: the legal issues
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Intellectual Property
Our international team is here to give you the freedom to operate. We can assist you at all stages of your business lifecycle from opportunity to offering.