EU planning to introduce new text and data mining copyright exception for research bodies26 Aug 2016
Public interest research bodies could win new rights to scour text and data produced by others using sophisticated software, according to leaked proposals under consideration by EU policy makers.
Singapore will consider the legality of using services such as virtual private networks (VPNs) as part of a reassessment of the country's Copyright Act.
New data reveals rise in the value of collaborations between UK universities and businesses 19 Aug 2016
New data has shown a rise in the value of commercial tie-ups between UK universities and businesses.
- Brands should review trade mark portfolio to identify post-Brexit risk of revocation, says expert 04 Aug 2016
- BREXIT: UK ratification of the Unified Patent Court Agreement soon seems politically unrealistic, says expert 14 Jul 2016
- Guide: Patent Box Regime (entrants on or after 1 July 2016)
- Guide: Patent box regime (entrants before July 2016)
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Intellectual Property
Our international team is here to give you the freedom to operate. We can assist you at all stages of your business lifecycle from opportunity to offering.