Collaborate to avoid potential for conflict between HR and health and safety functions, says expert20 May 2016
FOCUS: Professionals in health and safety and those in HR can typically work in isolation - and, on occasion, at odds with each other. But better cooperation between these professions makes good business sense.
New multi-employer 'master trust' pension schemes will be subject to "strict new criteria" before they can enter the market and begin taking savers' and employers' contributions, the UK government has confirmed.
Master trust regulation looking more likely following Work and Pensions Committee intervention, says expert 17 May 2016
MPs on the Work and Pensions Committee have renewed calls for tougher regulation of multi-employer 'master trust' pension schemes, in a new report on UK pensions and automatic enrolment.
- Collaborate to avoid potential for conflict between HR and health and safety functions, says expert 20 May 2016
- 'Major reform' of UK trade union rules passes into law 06 May 2016
- Guide: How to ensure that volunteers and interns do not acquire employment rights
- Guide: Data protection and monitoring at work
- Master trusts to face 'strict' new market entry criteria, UK government confirms 18 May 2016
- Master trust regulation looking more likely following Work and Pensions Committee intervention, says expert 17 May 2016
- Guide: UK employee share plans: the online annual filing regime
- Guide: Holiday pay claims
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Employment
We are independently recognised as one of the best and most experienced teams of employment lawyers in the country. With over 100 employment lawyers (including 20 partners) it is also one of the largest in the country and offers genuine national coverage from offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Aberdeen, Belfast, Edinburgh and Glasgow.