BREXIT: Check whether 'leave' vote could affect employer covenant, expert warns pension trustees29 Apr 2016
FOCUS: A UK vote to leave the EU could significantly affect the financial position of particular companies - which, in turn, would impact on the ability of that company to meet its pension scheme funding obligations.
Group personal pension (GPP) schemes which meet certain criteria can now apply for listing on the Pensions Regulator's website, alongside its list of independently assured master trusts.
Too many large listed UK companies rely on 'one-size-fits-all' executive pay packages, rather than taking into account their own business strategies and circumstances, according to an influential group of investors.
- High-frequency trading to be caught by extension of accountability rules, FCA says 08 Feb 2016
- Company's check of employee's private communications at work was legitimate, says EU human rights court 14 Jan 2016
- Guide: How to ensure that volunteers and interns do not acquire employment rights
- Guide: Data protection and monitoring at work
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Employment
We are independently recognised as one of the best and most experienced teams of employment lawyers in the country. With over 100 employment lawyers (including 20 partners) it is also one of the largest in the country and offers genuine national coverage from offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Aberdeen, Belfast, Edinburgh and Glasgow.