FOCUS: Proposed changes to French employment law and to the role of Health, Safety and Working Conditions Committees (HSWCC) within a company will make decision-making simpler for small and medium-sized French companies.
Saudi Arabia introduces new employment laws07 Oct 2015
Private sector employees in Saudi Arabia will now be banned from working for more than 12 hours a day, according to local news reports.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is to overhaul its rules and guidance for pension providers to improve consumer choice at the point of retirement and ensure they are adequately protected.
- Crackdown on 'bogus' self-employment could increase tax take and protect workers, says CAB 20 Aug 2015
- UK government considers shifting contractor tax compliance burden to end user 27 Jul 2015
- Guide: Bank ring-fencing, employment law and pensions
- Guide: How to ensure that volunteers and interns do not acquire employment rights
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Employment
We are independently recognised as one of the best and most experienced teams of employment lawyers in the country. With over 100 employment lawyers (including 20 partners) it is also one of the largest in the country and offers genuine national coverage from offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Aberdeen, Belfast, Edinburgh and Glasgow.