Bank of China announces Europe's first RMB exchange-traded fund alongside launch of CEINEX25 Nov 2015
The Bank of China's international investment banking business, BOCI, has launched Europe's first RMB-denominated exchange-traded fund (ETF), which its backers say will make it easier to invest in China's stock market.
Blockchain could disrupt traditional model of financial trading, says Earthport executive24 Nov 2015
Blockchain technology has the potential to disrupt the traditional model of financial trading, Daniel Marovitz, European president and global head of products at payments network company Earthport, has said.
Financial services companies will be encouraged to use technology to meet their regulatory requirements, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has said.
- MPs to consider whether recent UK energy policy changes have 'spooked' investors 18 Sep 2015
- Overseas infrastructure will remain attractive to Chinese investors despite economic slowdown, experts say 28 Aug 2015
- Guide: Public Private Partnerships
- Guide: Key terms in project finance funding agreements
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Banking & Restructuring
When a company wants to develop and grow, obtaining finance can be a major hurdle. Financial institutions are the key to developing growth for companies whether they are looking to move into new markets, develop new products or try something different. We are ideally placed to advise banks and other lenders on their activities and companies on their financing needs.