The European Union has fined Crédit Agricole, HSBC and JPMorgan Chase a total of €485 million as it concludes a five year investigation into a cartel in euro interest rate derivatives.
Oxford-Cambridge rail link to test closer links between train operators and infrastructure, says expert 07 Dec 2016
The government could use the planned new rail link between Oxford and Cambridge as an opportunity for a "wholesale appraisal" of the way in which the UK's rail network is operated, an expert has said.
- Europe concludes derivatives cartel investigations with €485 million in fines 07 Dec 2016
- Following FCA guidance on guarantor loans might not prevent legal challenge in court, says expert 02 Dec 2016
- Guide: Competition law: UK financial regulators' concurrent competition powers with the CMA
- Guide: An introduction to collective redress schemes
- Oxford-Cambridge rail link to test closer links between train operators and infrastructure, says expert 07 Dec 2016
- Government rejects call to exempt banks and insurance companies from restrictions on corporate interest payments 06 Dec 2016
- Guide: Public Private Partnerships
- Guide: Key terms in project finance funding agreements
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Banking & Restructuring
When a company wants to develop and grow, obtaining finance can be a major hurdle. Financial institutions are the key to developing growth for companies whether they are looking to move into new markets, develop new products or try something different. We are ideally placed to advise banks and other lenders on their activities and companies on their financing needs.