Proposed changes to Singapore's Trustees Act aim to make the ownership and control of trusts more transparent, in an attempt to counter money laundering, the financing of terrorism and tax evasion.
Open banking will require new approach to regulation and consumer protection, says report 19 Jan 2017
A new report has flagged the opportunities 'open banking' will deliver to consumers, in terms of opening up access to new products and services, but confirmed the need to protect and educate consumers against the risks associated with the new offerings, an...
European banks increased their capital ratios in the third quarter of 2016 and reduced their ratio of non-performing loans (NPLs), the European Banking Authority (EBA) has said in its latest risk dashboard.
- Singapore aims to increase transparency on ownership of trusts 20 Jan 2017
- The FCA's asset management market study: investment consultants and competition 19 Jan 2017
- Guide: Competition law: UK financial regulators' concurrent competition powers with the CMA
- Guide: An introduction to collective redress schemes
- Oxford-Cambridge rail link to test closer links between train operators and infrastructure, says expert 07 Dec 2016
- Government rejects call to exempt banks and insurance companies from restrictions on corporate interest payments 06 Dec 2016
- Guide: Public Private Partnerships
- Guide: Key terms in project finance funding agreements
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Banking & Restructuring
When a company wants to develop and grow, obtaining finance can be a major hurdle. Financial institutions are the key to developing growth for companies whether they are looking to move into new markets, develop new products or try something different. We are ideally placed to advise banks and other lenders on their activities and companies on their financing needs.