The European Parliament hasvoted in support of reforms to EU payment services laws.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has launched a 'call for inputs' on competition in the mortgage sector.
European financial services regulators are to scrutinise the way financial services companies use 'big data' next year.
- MPs to consider whether recent UK energy policy changes have 'spooked' investors 18 Sep 2015
- Overseas infrastructure will remain attractive to Chinese investors despite economic slowdown, experts say 28 Aug 2015
- Guide: Public Private Partnerships
- Guide: Key terms in project finance funding agreements
- EU to address 'cumulative impact' of financial reform as part of plans for Capital Markets Union 02 Oct 2015
- Singapore's DBS says digital strategy fundamental to its future 30 Sep 2015
- Guide: Banking reform - what ring-fencing means for your business
- Guide: Third party contracts and bank ring-fencing
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Banking & Restructuring
When a company wants to develop and grow, obtaining finance can be a major hurdle. Financial institutions are the key to developing growth for companies whether they are looking to move into new markets, develop new products or try something different. We are ideally placed to advise banks and other lenders on their activities and companies on their financing needs.