Microsoft and Bank of America Merrill Lynch plan to improve trade finance transactions using Microsoft's Azure Blockchain as a Service.
Nearly one in four public private partnership projects planned in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) are abandoned before they begin due to governments offering poor deal structures for investors, Trade Arabia has reported.
The European Banking Authority (EBA) has developed a formula for calculating the level of professional indemnity insurance, or other comparable guarantee, that some businesses in the EU payments market will have to put in place under the revised Payment Services...
- Guidance issued on calculating professional indemnity insurance obligations under PSD2 28 Sep 2016
- FCA selects first firms to participate in regulatory sandbox testing and new advice unit 23 Sep 2016
- Guide: Competition law: UK financial regulators' concurrent competition powers with the CMA
- Guide: An introduction to collective redress schemes
- ESAs reject Commission amendments to technical standards for non-centrally cleared OTC derivatives 15 Sep 2016
- 'No complacency' for global regulators, says Carney, as he sets out further banking reform proposals 06 Sep 2016
- Guide: Banking reform - what ring-fencing means for your business
- Guide: Third party contracts and bank ring-fencing
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Banking & Restructuring
When a company wants to develop and grow, obtaining finance can be a major hurdle. Financial institutions are the key to developing growth for companies whether they are looking to move into new markets, develop new products or try something different. We are ideally placed to advise banks and other lenders on their activities and companies on their financing needs.