EU and US settle dispute on derivatives12 Feb 2016
The European Commission and the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) have reached agreement on a long-running dispute over central counterparties (CCPs) in derivatives transactions.
UK calls on EU policy makers to 'avoid premature regulation' that could hamper fintech innovations 11 Feb 2016
The UK government has called on EU policy makers to "avoid premature regulation that could hamper, not foster, growth" in the financial services sector and help encourage "emerging financial services technologies".
Fight against financial crime needs joined-up approach, says expert, as national 'taskforce' launches 11 Feb 2016
The UK's largest retail banks have joined forces with the Home Office, Bank of England and police to develop a coordinated approach to tackling fraud.
- Fight against financial crime needs joined-up approach, says expert, as national 'taskforce' launches 11 Feb 2016
- Deutsche Bank's attitude to fintechs indicative of need for more open approach to innovation, says expert 11 Feb 2016
- Guide: Banking reform - what ring-fencing means for your business
- Guide: Third party contracts and bank ring-fencing
- MPs to consider whether recent UK energy policy changes have 'spooked' investors 18 Sep 2015
- Overseas infrastructure will remain attractive to Chinese investors despite economic slowdown, experts say 28 Aug 2015
- Guide: Public Private Partnerships
- Guide: Key terms in project finance funding agreements
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Banking & Restructuring
When a company wants to develop and grow, obtaining finance can be a major hurdle. Financial institutions are the key to developing growth for companies whether they are looking to move into new markets, develop new products or try something different. We are ideally placed to advise banks and other lenders on their activities and companies on their financing needs.