French companies with subsidiaries in other member states may be able to reclaim tax they have overpaid following a decision by the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) on France's tax regime, said Paris-based tax expert Steven Guthknecht of Pinsent...
EU member states are refusing to provide requested tax information to the European Parliament's tax probe committee, EU Observer said .
Bonuses paid to bankers, insurers and other financial services staff have fallen dramatically as a proportion of total pay since the economic downturn of 2008, even as the amount paid to employees in other industries has begun to increase again, according...
- Annual tax take from non-doms could be at risk when concessions abolished, says expert 01 Sep 2015
- Royal London head: 'ISA-style' pension tax reforms would discourage consumer saving 19 Aug 2015
- Guide: The Contractual Disclosure Facility
- Guide: Tax Disputes: Follower Notices and Accelerated Payments
- Airbnb to collect tourist tax in Paris 27 Aug 2015
- Outstanding UK tax tribunal cases reach record levels 19 Aug 2015
- Guide: Aggregates levy in the UK
- Guide: Tax and bank ring-fencing
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Tax
We are one of the largest tax teams of any UK law firm, providing strategic tax advice on all aspects of direct and indirect taxation. Our clients include FTSE 350 plcs, multinationals and financial institutions.