Preparing for VAT in the Gulf28 Jul 2016
FOCUS: The six Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) states may have finally reached agreement on a VAT framework, concluding discussions that have gone on for over 10 years.
The Investment Association (IA) will update its influential 'principles of remuneration' to consider the recommendations of a working group set up to "rebuild trust in executive pay structures in the UK", it has confirmed.
Pharmaceuticals giant GSK has announced plans to spend £275 million to enhance existing drugs manufacturing facilities at three sites in the UK.
- HMRC research finds 'resistance' to proposals to shift contractor tax compliance burden 20 Jul 2016
- Singapore proposes increase to corporate income tax rebate, double tax deduction on retail bond costs 11 Jul 2016
- Guide: UK employee share plans: the online annual filing regime
- Guide: Statutory Residence Test
- BREXIT: tax implications of vote to leave the EU for UK real estate 07 Jul 2016
- Housing development showhouses not 'dwellings' and so liable for business rates, says Scottish court 14 Jun 2016
- Guide: Changes to the international tax system as a result of the 'BEPS' project
- Guide: Land and Buildings Transaction Tax in Scotland
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Tax
We are one of the largest tax teams of any UK law firm, providing strategic tax advice on all aspects of direct and indirect taxation. Our clients include FTSE 350 plcs, multinationals and financial institutions.