Germany is to introduce a road charge for passenger cars on federal highways and motorways after "years of discussion" with the European Commission.
Tax revenues collected in advanced economies have continued to grow after reaching an all-time high last year, with taxes on labour and consumption representing an increasing share of the total, according to research by the Organisation for Economic Co-operation...
Corporate governance debate should focus on getting company strategy and executive performance pay right, experts say 01 Dec 2016
If a much-anticipated review of the UK's corporate governance framework is to properly serve the public, it must address more than just capping, rather than improving, executive pay, or party squabbles about potential U-turns, an expert has said.
- Corporate governance debate should focus on getting company strategy and executive performance pay right, experts say 01 Dec 2016
- Commission changes CRD IV to ease remuneration burden on smaller banks 24 Nov 2016
- Guide: UK employee share plans: the online annual filing regime
- Guide: Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) Options
- Private landlords' judicial review of tax changes on rental properties rejected 07 Oct 2016
- Annual 5% cap on business rate increases proposed as part of ‘transitional relief’ package 03 Oct 2016
- Guide: Changes to the international tax system as a result of the 'BEPS' project
- Guide: Land and Buildings Transaction Tax in Scotland
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Tax
We are one of the largest tax teams of any UK law firm, providing strategic tax advice on all aspects of direct and indirect taxation. Our clients include FTSE 350 plcs, multinationals and financial institutions.