ANALYSIS: Dispute resolution bodies must develop an understanding of the issues raised by third party funding as the role it plays in international arbitration continues to grow.
The lord mayor of London, Andrew Parmley, has said he sees "real possibilities for British fintech companies to collaborate with African firms" in boosting the spread of financial services across the continent.
Zambia has launched construction of a $1.2 billion China-funded ‘mega road project’ connecting the southern and central parts of the country to the mining towns in the Copperbelt Province.
- Alibaba chief launches African fund for ICT, e-commerce entrepreneurs 08 Aug 2017
- New study looks into the convergence between digital technology and physical infrastructure 12 Jul 2017
- Guide: Business law and finance in Libya after the 2011 revolution
- Guide: Doing business in Libya after the 2011 revolution
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?