New accounting standards will have wide-ranging consequences for life insurers, says expert 23 May 2017
Changes to the way in which global insurers will be required to account for their profits and liabilities will have particular consequences for life insurers, an expert has warned.
Financial Stability Board: growth in lending by fintechs could bring financial stability benefits and risks 23 May 2017
Growth in lending by financial technology (fintech) companies has the potential to both benefit and pose risks to financial stability, according to a new report.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) together with Google Inc., Convergence Partners and Mitsui & Co., have agreed to invest up to $100 million in CSquared, a partnership focused on deploying “wholesale, carrier-neutral, open-access fibre optic...
- Financial Stability Board: growth in lending by fintechs could bring financial stability benefits and risks 23 May 2017
- Ransomware: businesses that fail to take basic cybersecurity steps face 'crippling impact' on operations, says expert 15 May 2017
- Guide: Business law and finance in Libya after the 2011 revolution
- Guide: Doing business in Libya after the 2011 revolution
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?