The International Finance Corporation (IFC) has said it plans to “increase its impact” in Africa by attracting more private investment to infrastructure, financial services and other projects.
Trade mark owners urged to act ahead of deadline for registering '.africa' web addresses 17 Jul 2017
Brand owners operating in Africa have been urged to act quickly if they want to take advantage of a chance to enhance their trade mark protections on the continent.
New study looks into the convergence between digital technology and physical infrastructure 12 Jul 2017
A new study has been launched in a bid to pinpoint the opportunities and challenges that arise from the increasing convergence between digital technology and physical infrastructure, and how they might be addressed.
- New study looks into the convergence between digital technology and physical infrastructure 12 Jul 2017
- China’s impact on African investment, infrastructure ‘bigger than thought’, says report 30 Jun 2017
- Guide: Business law and finance in Libya after the 2011 revolution
- Guide: Doing business in Libya after the 2011 revolution
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?