Off-grid solar firm Lumos Global has teamed up with African telecoms provider MTN to launch a nationwide solar power electricity service for Cote d'Ivoire.
New study highlights major country differences in the regulation of bitcoin, blockchain and initial coin offerings 16 Nov 2017
A new study has highlighted major differences in the way bitcoin and initial coin offerings (ICOs) are regulated across the world.
South Africa is disposing of its minority stake in national telecommunications provider Telkom to cover a budget shortfall of ZAR3.9 billion ($278 million), the country’s finance minister has announced.
- New study highlights major country differences in the regulation of bitcoin, blockchain and initial coin offerings 16 Nov 2017
- Report urges doubling of infrastructure investment in Africa 25 Oct 2017
- Guide: Business law and finance in Libya after the 2011 revolution
- Guide: Doing business in Libya after the 2011 revolution
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?