ANALYSIS: The global trend towards corporate criminal liability for failures to prevent financial crimes, subject to an affirmative compliance-based defence, means that effective due diligence of your commercial partners and customers is now more important...
The main body of the Chinese part of the first cross-river railway bridge connectionn with Russia has been completed as part of China's belt and road initiative.
ANALYSIS: A new bill recently introduced to the Australian Senate would give the construction industry a statutory basis to challenge tender decisions as a result of non-compliance with the Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPR).
- Infrastructure investment will be part of China's US trade war response 01 Oct 2018
- Guangzhou-Shenzhen-Hong Kong Express Rail Link opens 28 Sep 2018
- Guide: NEC4: a more collaborative approach
- Guide: Chinese supervision and administration of outbound investment by centrally managed state owned enterprises
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?