The European Commission has approved the proposed $47 billion takeover of Dutch semiconductor business NXP by US chip manufacturer Qualcomm.
Employment rights could be extended in Singapore 19 Jan 2018
Employment rights stipulated in law in Singapore could be extended to all employees in the city state under potential reforms being consulted on by the government.
LEGAL UPDATE: In an indication of the complexity of digital currency disputes, a Singapore court has referred a dispute to a full hearing, declining to issue a summary judgment. The case highlights that in disputes about digital currencies the ability to reverse...
- Security flaws found in 'most' modern computer processors 05 Jan 2018
- UK and China unveil strengthened economic and financial cooperation ties 18 Dec 2017
- Guide: NEC4: a more collaborative approach
- Guide: Chinese supervision and administration of outbound investment by centrally managed state owned enterprises
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?