Engineering and construction companies, banks and insurers, and universities in Hong Kong will play a major role in supporting China's plans to improve infrastructure across historical trade routes, according to a new 'arrangement' agreed by authorities in...
Splitting EPC contracts for tax savings 16 Apr 2018
ANALYSIS: Split construction contracts are often used in certain Asian countries by developers to reduce their tax exposure.
Plans to open up China's financial sector to foreign investment will be accelerated, with some of the existing restrictions due to be lifted "in the next few months", the governor of central bank the People's Bank of China (PBC) has announced.
- China to accelerate allowing foreign investment in financial sector 13 Apr 2018
- Australia should embrace China's 'belt and road' initiative 09 Apr 2018
- Guide: NEC4: a more collaborative approach
- Guide: Chinese supervision and administration of outbound investment by centrally managed state owned enterprises
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?