Technology companies will be obliged to help law enforcement agencies in Australia access communications that have been encrypted, under new laws to be proposed by the Australian government later this year.
Precise timing needed for submitting construction payment claims, Singapore court confirms 17 Jul 2017
Construction companies in Singapore must submit claims for payment on the precise date stipulated in their construction contract or otherwise find that those claims are invalid, a new ruling by the High Court in the city state has confirmed.
Thailand introduces production sharing and service contracts to promote upstream oil and gas investment 14 Jul 2017
ANALYSIS: After more than a decade of inaction, the Thai government has introduced two new forms of petroleum contract in the hope of attracting upstream investors.
- New study looks into the convergence between digital technology and physical infrastructure 12 Jul 2017
- China breaks records in combustible ice extraction 10 Jul 2017
- Guide: Chinese supervision and administration of outbound investment by centrally managed state owned enterprises
- Guide: Amendments to Chinese foreign investment law
- Precise timing needed for submitting construction payment claims, Singapore court confirms 17 Jul 2017
- Thailand introduces production sharing and service contracts to promote upstream oil and gas investment 14 Jul 2017
- Guide: Enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitration awards in Singapore
- Guide: Choosing an arbitration centre in Asia – Hong Kong or Singapore?
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?