ANALYSIS: Dispute resolution bodies must develop an understanding of the issues raised by third party funding as the role it plays in international arbitration continues to grow.
Singapore cybersecurity bill delayed until 2018 20 Sep 2017
Singapore's cybersecurity bill, expected to be tabled this year, will now be delayed until 2018.
Virtual currency exchanges in China have been told to close down their operations, according to a news publisher that reports on the industry.
- Virtual currency exchanges in China told to shut down operations by regulators 18 Sep 2017
- Chinese government considers closure of bitcoin exchanges 13 Sep 2017
- Guide: NEC4: a more collaborative approach
- Guide: Chinese supervision and administration of outbound investment by centrally managed state owned enterprises
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?