Australia introduces diverted profits tax29 Mar 2017
The Australian government has introduced a diverted profits tax to prevent multinationals shifting profits overseas to avoid paying tax.
Singapore's mobile network operators (MNOs) will begin shutting down '2G' services to customers from 1 April.
The Competition Commission of Singapore (CCS) has approved a joint venture between Japanese shipping companies Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha, Mitsui OSK Lines, and Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha.
- Hong Kong Competition Commission takes bid-rigging case to tribunal 24 Mar 2017
- Financial Stability Board to address shadow banking risks and seek reforms to OTC derivatives trading 21 Mar 2017
- Guide: Chinese supervision and administration of outbound investment by centrally managed state owned enterprises
- Guide: Amendments to Chinese foreign investment law
- Singapore Competition Commission approves merger between shipping companies 27 Mar 2017
- Singapore sets up digital technology group to boost 'smart nation' ambition 21 Mar 2017
- Guide: Enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitration awards in Singapore
- Guide: Choosing an arbitration centre in Asia – Hong Kong or Singapore?
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?