The manufacturers of branded pharmaceutical products could have to repay more than a fifth of their sales from the supply of medicines to the NHS in England to the UK government in 2021 under new proposals that have been published.
Listed companies must be prepared to appropriately explain the difference between chief executive and average worker pay ahead of the introduction of new pay ratio reporting requirements, an expert has said.
The UK government has endorsed technology which allows electric vehicle owners to supply electricity stored by the vehicle batteries back to the grid.
- Businesses urged to create Brexit contingency plans for data transfers 13 Aug 2018
- EU study shows pharma incentives must strike a balance 13 Aug 2018
- Guide: Recommending and agreeing retail prices: competition law puts limits on how far you can go
- Guide: The Network and Information Security Directive – implications for the energy sector
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?