ANALYSIS: The global trend towards corporate criminal liability for failures to prevent financial crimes, subject to an affirmative compliance-based defence, means that effective due diligence of your commercial partners and customers is now more important...
Technology used by the NHS in England will need to conform to minimum technical standards in future, under plans outlined by the UK government.
The government has confirmed its plans for banning the majority of new-build leasehold houses in England, while capping ground rents on new leases at just £10.
- UK opens consultation on ethnicity pay gap reporting 12 Oct 2018
- Are you ready for the new carbon reporting framework? 11 Oct 2018
- Guide: Iran sanctions and EU businesses
- Guide: Merger control in the UK
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?