ANALYSIS: Recent developments around how defined benefit (DB) pension scheme benefits should be increased for inflation mean now is a good time for trustees and employers to take stock and consider their options.
UK aims to avoid border posts in Ireland 16 Aug 2017
There should be no border posts between the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland after Brexit, the UK government has said in a position paper.
- Data sharing in travel sector could spur new liabilities for businesses under new UK package holiday laws 14 Aug 2017
- Employment set to rise while pay remains stagnant 14 Aug 2017
- Guide: UK restriction on corporate interest tax relief
- Guide: Corporate criminal offences of failure to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion
- Court of Justice asked to consider German anti-treaty shopping rules 11 Aug 2017
- Germany consumer protection body threatens legal action against O2 on roaming 10 Aug 2017
- Guide: The Network and Information Security Directive – implications for the energy sector
- Guide: Solvency II: the EU regulatory regime for insurers
- Financial Stability Board: growth in lending by fintechs could bring financial stability benefits and risks 23 May 2017
- Ransomware: businesses that fail to take basic cybersecurity steps face 'crippling impact' on operations, says expert 15 May 2017
- Guide: Using cross-border mergers within groups of companies in the EEA
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?