The launch of a 'world first' marine insurance blockchain platform shows that the insurance industry is moving the technology "from hype into reality", an expert has said.
The Court of Appeal has found in favour of the government in a legal challenge to its guidance preventing the local government pension scheme (LGPS) from pursuing boycotts as part of its investment strategy.
Banks do not need to check whether their customers have given other companies permission to access information from their payment accounts under EU payment services laws, the European Banking Authority (EBA) has confirmed.
- PSD2: no cross-checking on consent needed, says EBA 15 Jun 2018
- New EU R&D programme could be open to post-Brexit UK 14 Jun 2018
- Guide: Recommending and agreeing retail prices: competition law puts limits on how far you can go
- Guide: The Network and Information Security Directive – implications for the energy sector
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?