ANALYSIS: Dispute resolution bodies must develop an understanding of the issues raised by third party funding as the role it plays in international arbitration continues to grow.
UAE banks launch cyber threat sharing platform 18 Sep 2017
The UAE Banks Federation (UBF) has launched a platform to share information on cyber security threats, Thomson Reuters' Zawya news site has reported.
Many businesses failing to comply with payment card data security standards, says Verizon 04 Sep 2017
Compliance with payment card data security standards is improving, but many businesses, including those in the retail, financial services and hospitality sectors, are still failing to adhere to them, according to a new report.
- New study looks into the convergence between digital technology and physical infrastructure 12 Jul 2017
- Financial Stability Board: growth in lending by fintechs could bring financial stability benefits and risks 23 May 2017
- Guide: Qatar arbitration law
- Guide: Adapting FIDIC provisions for use in Qatar
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?