The Qatar Investment Authority, Qatar's sovereign wealth fund, plans to invest £5 billion in the UK over the next three to five years despite the increased risks raised by Brexit, the BBC has reported.
Greater detail published on UAE VAT 28 Mar 2017
ANALYSIS: Some details of the upcoming value-added tax (VAT) system in the UAE have begun to emerge, bringing relief to businesses that have been waiting for more information than just warnings to 'prepare for VAT'.
- DIFC specialist technology and construction division would be positive step for UAE 23 Mar 2017
- Singapore and Abu Dhabi to collaborate on fintech development 09 Mar 2017
- Guide: Intellectual property, real estate, taxation and anti-corruption laws in The United Arab Emirates
- Guide: Employment issues in The United Arab Emirates
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?