New study highlights major country differences in the regulation of bitcoin, blockchain and initial coin offerings16 Nov 2017
A new study has highlighted major differences in the way bitcoin and initial coin offerings (ICOs) are regulated across the world.
Most organisations are unclear about data storage and transfer arrangements, say privacy watchdogs 26 Oct 2017
Most privacy notices displayed on websites and mobile apps do not explain to consumers the country in which collected personal data is stored, according to a study carried out by data protection authorities based around the world.
ANALYSIS: Banning initial coin offerings (ICOs) is not the way forward for regulators, despite the legal and regulatory risks that could arise if they are not subject to proportionate regulation.
- New study highlights major country differences in the regulation of bitcoin, blockchain and initial coin offerings 16 Nov 2017
- Banning ICOs is not the way forward for regulators, says expert 17 Oct 2017
- Guide: Adverse ground conditions in the UAE
- Guide: Intellectual property, real estate, taxation and anti-corruption laws in The United Arab Emirates
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?