The UAE will make residential property, local passenger transport, bare land and some financial services exempt from value-added tax (VAT), the Ministry of Finance has said.
UAE law on arbitration in commercial disputes may be approved this year after 11 years of anticipation 13 Jul 2017
ANALYSIS: Al Emarat Al Yaoum (The Emirates Today newspaper) recently reported that the UAE's Federal National Council had forwarded a draft of the Federal Law on Arbitration in Commercial Disputes to the Financial, Economic and Industrial Affairs Committee,...
New study looks into the convergence between digital technology and physical infrastructure 12 Jul 2017
A new study has been launched in a bid to pinpoint the opportunities and challenges that arise from the increasing convergence between digital technology and physical infrastructure, and how they might be addressed.
- UAE to make residential property and passenger transport exempt from VAT 13 Jul 2017
- UAE law on arbitration in commercial disputes may be approved this year after 11 years of anticipation 13 Jul 2017
- Guide: Intellectual property, real estate, taxation and anti-corruption laws in The United Arab Emirates
- Guide: Employment issues in The United Arab Emirates
- New study looks into the convergence between digital technology and physical infrastructure 12 Jul 2017
- Financial Stability Board: growth in lending by fintechs could bring financial stability benefits and risks 23 May 2017
- Guide: Qatar arbitration law
- Guide: Adapting FIDIC provisions for use in Qatar
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?