ANALYSIS: The creation of a new legal framework for part-time work in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) will encourage more employers to offer this type of contract, while giving individuals more freedom to work for shorter hours or in multiple roles.
ANALYSIS: Businesses looking to develop connected and autonomous cars must consider how they will access patented technology central to the way those vehicles will operate.
US extends Russia sanctions 12 Apr 2018
ANALYSIS: The US Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) has imposed further sanctions on Russian individuals and companies. These sanctions will have significant impact on businesses, particularly those operating in the oil and gas sector.
- UAE approves arbitration law after 11 years 01 Mar 2018
- Increased optimism in Gulf construction market, but disputes and payment delays on the rise, says expert 07 Feb 2018
- Guide: Adverse ground conditions in the UAE
- Guide: Intellectual property, real estate, taxation and anti-corruption laws in The United Arab Emirates
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?