ANALYSIS: The management of cybersecurity risk cannot be left to IT departments alone. Instead, businesses must deploy a number of organisational and technical measures to address the growing cyber risks they face.
Qatar approves draft law on domestic workers 13 Feb 2017
Qatar's cabinet has approved a draft law on the rights and duties of domestic workers, state news agency QNA has reported.
- Managing cybersecurity risk entails more than installing firewalls, say experts 14 Feb 2017
- UAE VAT registration to begin in October 13 Feb 2017
- Guide: Intellectual property, real estate, taxation and anti-corruption laws in The United Arab Emirates
- Guide: Employment issues in The United Arab Emirates
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?