The SoftBank Vision Fund will lead a $1.1 billion equity investment in Switzerland-based biopharmaceutical company Roivant Sciences.
The latest fine issued by the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) against TalkTalk should be seen as a warning to businesses of all sizes to keep their IT systems up to date, an expert has said.
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) has given initial approval to a proposal from Tata Steel for a restructure of the British Steel Pension Scheme (BSPS).
- Fox now expecting Sky takeover deal to close 'by June 2018' 10 Aug 2017
- Hefty fines proposed for 'essential services' that fail to prepare for cyber attacks 09 Aug 2017
- Guide: AstraZeneca UK Limited v International Business Machines Corporation
- Guide: Playup Interactive Entertainment (UK) Pty Limited v Givemefootball Limited
- Singapore plans improved cybersecurity, digital campaign for SMEs 22 Feb 2017
- South Africa leads way as 'most promising' logistics market in sub-Saharan Africa 02 Feb 2016
- Guide: How to structure collaborative projects
- Guide: Model clauses for transferring personal data overseas: the May 2010 changes
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Advanced Manufacturing & Technology
Advanced Manufacturing & Technology sector clients rich in intellectual capital. They manufacture specialised products and sell technology related services, or have a high value service delivery proposition. They require complex legal solutions to facilitate their strategic and operational needs.