ANALYSIS: Algorithms used to track or adapt prices online raise competition concerns, according to a recent submission to the OECD by the European Union.
The French and German governments can give a joint €377 million in state aid to help Airbus develop its X6 heavy helicopter, the European Commission has said.
Finding of defamation did not unfairly restrict journalist's freedom of expression rights, rules ECHR 16 Jun 2017
A journalist found to have defamed a businessman did not have his rights to freedom of expression unfairly restricted as a result of that finding, the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) has ruled.
- Finding of defamation did not unfairly restrict journalist's freedom of expression rights, rules ECHR 16 Jun 2017
- Europe to investigate Qualcomm acquisition of NXP 15 Jun 2017
- Guide: AstraZeneca UK Limited v International Business Machines Corporation
- Guide: Playup Interactive Entertainment (UK) Pty Limited v Givemefootball Limited
- Singapore plans improved cybersecurity, digital campaign for SMEs 22 Feb 2017
- South Africa leads way as 'most promising' logistics market in sub-Saharan Africa 02 Feb 2016
- Guide: How to structure collaborative projects
- Guide: Model clauses for transferring personal data overseas: the May 2010 changes
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Advanced Manufacturing & Technology
Advanced Manufacturing & Technology sector clients rich in intellectual capital. They manufacture specialised products and sell technology related services, or have a high value service delivery proposition. They require complex legal solutions to facilitate their strategic and operational needs.