Trade marks: evidence of acquired distinctiveness can be extrapolated, says EU court adviser20 Apr 2018
Brand owners seeking to prevent their EU trade marks from being revoked may not need to provide evidence from every EU country that those marks have acquired distinctive character, an adviser to the EU's highest court has said.
A long-running case over whether US authorities have a right to access data stored outside of the country has been brought to an end.
A group of UK MPs said it had “serious concerns” over the ability of the senior leadership of NHS Digital to understand and protect health and social care data.
- Singapore plans improved cybersecurity, digital campaign for SMEs 22 Feb 2017
- South Africa leads way as 'most promising' logistics market in sub-Saharan Africa 02 Feb 2016
- Guide: How to structure collaborative projects
- Guide: Model clauses for transferring personal data overseas: the May 2010 changes
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Advanced Manufacturing & Technology
Advanced Manufacturing & Technology sector clients rich in intellectual capital. They manufacture specialised products and sell technology related services, or have a high value service delivery proposition. They require complex legal solutions to facilitate their strategic and operational needs.