Drugs used 'off-label' can be rivals to authorised drugs for competition law purposes, says EU court24 Jan 2018
Drugs prescribed to treat conditions they weren't authorised for can be in direct competition with medicines specifically authorised for that condition, the EU's highest court has ruled.
Construction firms and trade bodies have been urged to contribute to a new inquiry into best practice and solutions for tackling serious injury and fatalities for working at height.
New centres for manufacturing medicines are to receive £70 million of funding from the UK government.
- Universities urged to monitor developments in blockchain in other sectors 19 Jan 2018
- Ofcom pushes ahead with spectrum auction plans despite ongoing legal challenge 18 Jan 2018
- Guide: AstraZeneca UK Limited v International Business Machines Corporation
- Guide: Playup Interactive Entertainment (UK) Pty Limited v Givemefootball Limited
- Singapore plans improved cybersecurity, digital campaign for SMEs 22 Feb 2017
- South Africa leads way as 'most promising' logistics market in sub-Saharan Africa 02 Feb 2016
- Guide: How to structure collaborative projects
- Guide: Model clauses for transferring personal data overseas: the May 2010 changes
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Advanced Manufacturing & Technology
Advanced Manufacturing & Technology sector clients rich in intellectual capital. They manufacture specialised products and sell technology related services, or have a high value service delivery proposition. They require complex legal solutions to facilitate their strategic and operational needs.