Regulators could recognise different 'commercial dynamics' in biologics market, says expert 25 May 2017
There are differences in the "commercial dynamics" for developing and marketing 'biosimilar' medicines compared to standard generic drugs and these could be taken into account by competition regulators, an expert has said.
Nokia and Apple have announced plans to work closer together, including on digital health initiatives, after agreeing a deal to end a number of patent disputes between the companies across the world.
Mobile phone customers in the UK would be able to arrange to switch their network provider by text message under new plans outlined by the industry regulator.
- Nokia and Apple plan greater collaboration after settling patent disputes 23 May 2017
- Ofcom outlines 'text-to-switch' plans for mobile market 23 May 2017
- Guide: AstraZeneca UK Limited v International Business Machines Corporation
- Guide: Playup Interactive Entertainment (UK) Pty Limited v Givemefootball Limited
- Competition probe opened into alleged 'excessive pricing' of cancer drugs 16 May 2017
- Pictures alone cannot define how colour trade marks should be applied, rules Court of Appeal 12 May 2017
- Guide: Patent Box Regime (entrants on or after 1 July 2016)
- Guide: Patent box regime (entrants before July 2016)
- Mere association of Nestlé shape mark with Kit Kat brand 'fatal' to claims of acquired distinctiveness, rules court 22 May 2017
- EU competition regulator sets out view on legitimacy of online marketplace sales bans 11 May 2017
- Guide: Damages claims and remedies
- Guide: Product liability under the Consumer Protection Act
- Singapore plans improved cybersecurity, digital campaign for SMEs 22 Feb 2017
- South Africa leads way as 'most promising' logistics market in sub-Saharan Africa 02 Feb 2016
- Guide: How to structure collaborative projects
- Guide: Model clauses for transferring personal data overseas: the May 2010 changes
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Advanced Manufacturing & Technology
Advanced Manufacturing & Technology sector clients rich in intellectual capital. They manufacture specialised products and sell technology related services, or have a high value service delivery proposition. They require complex legal solutions to facilitate their strategic and operational needs.