A different approach to planning of transformation, change and technical projects is essential, says expert
Plans to put minimum price on alcohol put Wales at odds with Lords committee, says expert23 Oct 2017
Welsh government plans to introduce a minimum price for alcohol through new legislation is putting the country at odds with the recommendations of a House of Lords committee according to a licensing law expert.
A different approach to planning of transformation, change and technical projects is essential, says expert 23 Oct 2017
ANALYSIS: Robust planning can set the business on the path to success as it embarks on complex change and business transformation and will significantly reduce risk. It brings visibility, alignment and focus. Without it, failure is inevitable.
New rules regarding the rights and obligations that arise in relation to the deployment and maintenance of mobile phone masts and other telecoms infrastructure are "expected to take effect in December", according to the UK government.
- Review calls for 'data trusts' to help grow artificial intelligence in the UK 17 Oct 2017
- UK courts did not breach man's right to reputation when dismissing his defamation claims, rules human rights court 17 Oct 2017
- Guide: AstraZeneca UK Limited v International Business Machines Corporation
- Guide: Playup Interactive Entertainment (UK) Pty Limited v Givemefootball Limited
- Singapore plans improved cybersecurity, digital campaign for SMEs 22 Feb 2017
- South Africa leads way as 'most promising' logistics market in sub-Saharan Africa 02 Feb 2016
- Guide: How to structure collaborative projects
- Guide: Model clauses for transferring personal data overseas: the May 2010 changes
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Advanced Manufacturing & Technology
Advanced Manufacturing & Technology sector clients rich in intellectual capital. They manufacture specialised products and sell technology related services, or have a high value service delivery proposition. They require complex legal solutions to facilitate their strategic and operational needs.