The manufacturers of branded pharmaceutical products could have to repay more than a fifth of their sales from the supply of medicines to the NHS in England to the UK government in 2021 under new proposals that have been published.
Businesses face the prospect of long-term major disruption to their operations unless the UK's Brexit proposals are met with a positive and constructive response from the remaining EU member states, the UK's business secretary has said.
A new centre should be built in Ireland to help develop the country's medical technology (medtech) manufacturing capabilities, an industry body has said.
- Landowners, operators recommit to Electronic Communications Code 08 Aug 2018
- Copyright ruling challenges internet practices on posting photos 08 Aug 2018
- Guide: AstraZeneca UK Limited v International Business Machines Corporation
- Guide: Playup Interactive Entertainment (UK) Pty Limited v Givemefootball Limited
- Singapore plans improved cybersecurity, digital campaign for SMEs 22 Feb 2017
- South Africa leads way as 'most promising' logistics market in sub-Saharan Africa 02 Feb 2016
- Guide: How to structure collaborative projects
- Guide: Model clauses for transferring personal data overseas: the May 2010 changes
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Advanced Manufacturing & Technology
Advanced Manufacturing & Technology sector clients rich in intellectual capital. They manufacture specialised products and sell technology related services, or have a high value service delivery proposition. They require complex legal solutions to facilitate their strategic and operational needs.