Macquarie, the Australian infrastructure bank, will meet the UK government's previous commitment to invest at least £3 billion in green projects as part of its acquisition of the Green Investment Bank (GIB), it has announced.
A government-commissioned survey into cybersecurity breaches in the UK has highlighted both the financial cost that can follow a cyber breach as well as the "often-overlooked management time that managing a breach can absorb", an expert has said.
Large businesses accounted for a "surprisingly high" proportion of disputed tax collected up front by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) last year, according to Pinsent Masons, the law firm behind Out-Law.com.
- Revised 'section 182' guidance issued to help curb illegal working at licensed premises 11 Apr 2017
- New regulations give greater certainty to businesses on flying drones in Germany, says expert 11 Apr 2017
- Guide: Company disclosure requirements under the 2015 Modern Slavery Act
- Guide: Health and safety obligations for retailers
- New charge to sponsor skilled migrant workers will hit small businesses hard, says expert 07 Apr 2017
- A proposed new insolvency regime for the further education sector 17 Mar 2017
- Guide: Establishing academies
- Guide: How competition law regulates discussions and arrangements between universities: the basics
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Core Industries & Markets
We have developed a leading reputation over many years through our market leading transactional expertise and the development of long term relationships with leading organisations in a number of industries and markets.