From 1st October 2019 a VAT reverse charge will apply in the UK to supplies of construction services, meaning 100,000 to 150,000 businesses in the construction and building sectors will have to change their accounting systems. Draft regulations have been published...
The Court of Appeal has found in favour of the government in a legal challenge to its guidance preventing the local government pension scheme (LGPS) from pursuing boycotts as part of its investment strategy.
A stamp duty land tax (SDLT) claim by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) in connection with the purchase of the former Chelsea Barracks in London, worth a potential £50 million, has been restored by the UK Supreme Court.
- Affordable housing and the future of viability assessments 06 Jun 2018
- Dubai's new standard tenancy contract 01 Jun 2018
- Guide: Housing
- Guide: Local asset backed vehicles
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?