Approximately 6,200 UK businesses have been issued with a letter advising them of their transparency obligations under modern slavery laws and warned that they risk being listed as non-compliant in the new year.
EU and Singapore seal trade deal 23 Oct 2018
A trade deal aimed at making it easier and cheaper for businesses to trade between the EU and Singapore markets could come into force by next spring, according to the European Commission.
Film studios, music labels and sports broadcasters would be able to prevent others making copies of their content available online via an out-of-court procedure in future, under plans being considered in the UK.
- Government confirms ban on majority of new-build leaseholds 18 Oct 2018
- Cap on council borrowing for new homes to be lifted 04 Oct 2018
- Guide: Housing
- Guide: Local asset backed vehicles
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?