ANALYSIS: UK businesses need to focus their efforts on producing sustained improvements to the gender pay gap (GPG) over the long term, rather than placing too much emphasis on annual figures.
ANALYSIS: New laws set to take effect in Australia promise to incentivise better procurement practices among Commonwealth agencies by strengthening the rights of suppliers when challenging defective procurement.
UK businesses need to invest in tools to prevent against the risk of fraud as well as strategies to recover losses, an expert has said.
- Expert warns employers to watch out for ‘complex’ minimum wage rules as hourly rate increases 01 Apr 2019
- Injunctions against foreign rulings allowed in 'exceptional circumstances': Singapore court 20 Mar 2019
- Guide: Changes to food sales licensing regime in Scotland
- Guide: Ensuring continuity of supply in a crisis
- Mixed fortunes for UK government in planning rulings 08 Mar 2019
- Report recommends improvements to English planning appeals 14 Feb 2019
- Guide: Housing
- Guide: Local asset backed vehicles