UK businesses that outsource the processing of personal data to UK supplier or which send data to other UK-based businesses in their group may need to update their contracts in the event of a 'no deal' Brexit to allow those data transfers to continue, a data...
The UK's data protection watchdog has issued a checklist to help businesses select data processors in a way which complies with the law.
Pension schemes have been urged to take urgent legal advice to ensure they do not fall foul of new UK laws on 'master trusts', following a warning by the Pensions Regulator (TPR).
- Digital tokens: US regulation has no bearing on Singapore 05 Dec 2018
- US brings fraud charges in Autonomy case 30 Nov 2018
- Guide: How to structure collaborative projects
- Guide: Using competitive tenders
- Auction house loses 'dual purpose' art litigation privilege case 07 Dec 2018
- Tax avoidance involving profit fragmentation 28 Nov 2018
- Guide: Family investment companies
- Guide: 'UK FATCA' - the disclosure to HMRC of information about reportable accounts held by UK taxpayers in the Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territories
Expertise in Financial Services
We help clients across the financial services sector achieve their strategic and commercial goals while managing legal and regulatory risk.