The launch of a 'world first' marine insurance blockchain platform shows that the insurance industry is moving the technology "from hype into reality", an expert has said.
The Court of Appeal has found in favour of the government in a legal challenge to its guidance preventing the local government pension scheme (LGPS) from pursuing boycotts as part of its investment strategy.
Banks do not need to check whether their customers have given other companies permission to access information from their payment accounts under EU payment services laws, the European Banking Authority (EBA) has confirmed.
- FCA proposes new guidance on unfair contract terms 21 May 2018
- GDPR gives cloud providers scope to attract banks as customers 16 May 2018
- Guide: UK register of trust ownership
- Guide: 'UK FATCA' - the disclosure to HMRC of information about reportable accounts held by UK taxpayers in the Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territories
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Financial Services
We help clients across the financial services sector achieve their strategic and commercial goals while managing legal and regulatory risk.