Businesses face the prospect of long-term major disruption to their operations unless the UK's Brexit proposals are met with a positive and constructive response from the remaining EU member states, the UK's business secretary has said.
The modernised 'real time gross settlement' (RTGS) service operated by the Bank of England could simultaneously record the exchange of money and assets for which the payments are associated, it has said.
Pension savers are being warned to be wary about unsolicited 'too good to be true' pension review offers, and to check who they are dealing with before reinvesting their savings in a new advertising campaign.
- Kroenke Arsenal offer shows sophistication of financing in sport 09 Aug 2018
- Petition backs UK's pensions dashboard project 23 Jul 2018
- Guide: UK register of trust ownership
- Guide: 'UK FATCA' - the disclosure to HMRC of information about reportable accounts held by UK taxpayers in the Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territories
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Financial Services
We help clients across the financial services sector achieve their strategic and commercial goals while managing legal and regulatory risk.