The UK prime minister's announcement of a surprise general election is not expected to delay the entry into force of new corporate tax evasion offences, an expert has warned.
Kenya's business environment is “set to change radically” with the expected launch of the first phase of the Chinese-funded standard gauge railway in June, according to the head of Kenya’s investment agency.
A government-commissioned survey into cybersecurity breaches in the UK has highlighted both the financial cost that can follow a cyber breach as well as the "often-overlooked management time that managing a breach can absorb", an expert has said.
- FCA to review investment platform market 20 Apr 2017
- UK seeks views on world's first register of property owned by overseas companies 07 Apr 2017
- Guide: The Contractual Disclosure Facility
- Guide: 'UK FATCA' - the disclosure to HMRC of information about reportable accounts held by UK taxpayers in the Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territories
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Financial Services
We help clients across the financial services sector achieve their strategic and commercial goals while managing legal and regulatory risk.