An insurer which offered to settle directly with personal injury claimants who had filed notices of their claims on the Road Traffic Accidents Portal (RTA Portal) must compensate the claimants' solicitors, who would otherwise have been entitled to costs by...
PPI deadline driving up financial complaints 20 Apr 2018
The 2019 deadline for complaints related to mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) is driving up the number received by firms, which have increased to their highest level in more than four years.
- FCA puts Brexit and consumer protection on the priority list 10 Apr 2018
- Brexit expected to impact on private equity-backed IPOs 13 Mar 2018
- Guide: UK register of trust ownership
- Guide: 'UK FATCA' - the disclosure to HMRC of information about reportable accounts held by UK taxpayers in the Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territories
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Financial Services
We help clients across the financial services sector achieve their strategic and commercial goals while managing legal and regulatory risk.