Victims of a failed unauthorised collective investment scheme (UCIS) can expect to receive about 40% of their investment back after the regulator secured two final confiscation orders from some of the major players in the scheme.
BREXIT: ONS figures show Brexit starting to impact on UK economy, migration, experts say 26 May 2017
New figures published by the Office of National Statistics (ONS) show that the UK's impending exit from the EU is beginning to impact on the country's economy, according to experts at Pinsent Masons, the law firm behind Out-Law.com.
EBA guidance offers more clarity to banks on managing cloud supply chain issues, says expert 26 May 2017
ANALYSIS: Banks will welcome the clearer guidance recently provided by the European Banking Authority (EBA) on the level of oversight that they need to have over their cloud providers' subcontracting arrangements.
- Corporate bosses who put pension schemes at risk could be held to account 23 May 2017
- OCBC Bank to buy NAB's private wealth business in Singapore and Hong Kong 12 May 2017
- Guide: The Contractual Disclosure Facility
- Guide: 'UK FATCA' - the disclosure to HMRC of information about reportable accounts held by UK taxpayers in the Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territories
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Financial Services
We help clients across the financial services sector achieve their strategic and commercial goals while managing legal and regulatory risk.