Principal firm had no real prospect of successfully defending a claim against acts of its appointed representative, court rules
The UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has launched a consultation over the supervisory approach to be adopted by the new Office for Professional Body Anti-Money Laundering Supervision (OPBAS).
Anti-money laundering reforms not implemented in majority of EU countries, says commissioner 24 Jul 2017
The majority of EU countries have failed to meet the deadline for implementing new laws designed to combat money laundering and the financing of terrorism, an EU commissioner has said.
The Competition Appeal Tribunal (CAT) has ruled that a £14 billion collective action claim against MasterCard over credit card interchange fees cannot proceed.
- CMA plans to be 'single port of call' for regulated businesses seeking leniency from cartel prosecutions and fines 03 Jul 2017
- Court gives greater clarity on test for disciplinary proceedings in accountancy case 13 Jun 2017
- Guide: How to structure collaborative projects
- Guide: Using competitive tenders
- FCA lays out scope of investment platforms study 18 Jul 2017
- ‘Momentum evaporates’ on pensions cold calling ban 10 Jul 2017
- Guide: UK register of trust ownership
- Guide: 'UK FATCA' - the disclosure to HMRC of information about reportable accounts held by UK taxpayers in the Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territories
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Financial Services
We help clients across the financial services sector achieve their strategic and commercial goals while managing legal and regulatory risk.