Fund managers will be required to respond to requests for transaction costs from pension schemes from next year, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has announced.
Labour pledges cap on credit card repayment fees 25 Sep 2017
The Labour Party has promised to introduce a cap on credit card interest payments should it come back into power, saying it will apply the same rules for credit cards as for payday loans.
Competent authorities and payment service providers across the EU should agree on how to prevent the abuse of funds transfers for terrorist financing and money laundering purposes, the Joint Committee of the three European Supervisory Authorities (ESAs) has...
- MPs announce wide-ranging inquiry into pension freedoms 22 Sep 2017
- Pension websites warning shows scams evolving, says expert 12 Sep 2017
- Guide: UK register of trust ownership
- Guide: 'UK FATCA' - the disclosure to HMRC of information about reportable accounts held by UK taxpayers in the Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territories
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Financial Services
We help clients across the financial services sector achieve their strategic and commercial goals while managing legal and regulatory risk.