Employment rights stipulated in law in Singapore could be extended to all employees in the city state under potential reforms being consulted on by the government.
Wiltshire Council has granted retrospective planning permission to a 22 hectare solar farm which, once complete, will "make a significant and highly valued contribution towards Wiltshire's renewable energy targets".
ANALYSIS: There has been something of a 'changing of the guard' in the North Sea over the past 12 months, as a wave of mergers and acquisitions brought on board new entrants to the UK Continental Shelf (UKCS).
- China promise of financial support to boost PPP take-up presents huge opportunity, says expert 05 Dec 2017
- Major report finds no improvement in European infrastructure investment 01 Dec 2017
- Guide: Transfer of private sewers to water and sewerage undertakers – implications for landowners and developers
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Infrastructure
The global infrastructure market is vast. Between 2010 and 2020 expenditure on new civil and social infrastructure is predicted to be £20 trillion. Supporting clients, many of which are working globally requires innovative thinking and a creative mindset to deliver the legal solutions which meet the full range of day to day needs of infrastructure businesses and the specialist advice required to support them in the delivery of complex and critical assets.