New centres for manufacturing medicines are to receive £70 million of funding from the UK government.
The recent change of ownership at Irish football league club Dundalk FC could mark the start of a new investment strategy in European football, an expert has said.
ANALYSIS: Universities should monitor innovations in the way blockchain technology is applied in other sectors to learn lessons about how they might use the technology themselves.
- Brexit: upfront VAT on imports from EU to be investigated by MPs 09 Jan 2018
- Scottish energy strategy contains opportunities for businesses, says expert 21 Dec 2017
- Guide: Recommending and agreeing retail prices: competition law puts limits on how far you can go
- Guide: How to structure collaborative projects
- Spread betting firms urged to get involved in EU call for evidence on intervention 19 Jan 2018
- FCA sets out 'serious concerns' with contracts for difference after year-long review 12 Jan 2018
- Guide: An introduction to collective redress schemes
- Guide: The Consumer Rights Act: consolidating UK consumer protection laws
- Automotive 'sector deal' focused on a future of low carbon, electric and autonomous vehicles 11 Jan 2018
- Firms advised to assess their suppliers' cyber resilience in the same way they do their own 20 Nov 2017
- Guide: Company disclosure requirements under the 2015 Modern Slavery Act
- Guide: Using competitive tenders
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?