The UK's highest court is due to hear an appeal early this week against Scottish government plans to introduce a minimum price per unit of alcohol (MUP) sold in the country.
Businesses warned against 'dressing up' marketing emails that customers have opted out of 21 Jul 2017
Businesses cannot send marketing emails to customers that have elected to opt out of receiving such messages as part of moves to update their terms and conditions, the UK's Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) has said.
FCA crackdowns on 'misleading' use of interbank rates in online currency converter tools 20 Jul 2017
Some firms may be displaying misleading information about the amount of money consumers could obtain when exchanging currency, the UK's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has said.
- Insurers need to re-evaluate risk profile of businesses handling data to account for potential fines under GDPR, says expert 15 Jun 2017
- Proper product recall processes essential in food and drinks sector, says expert 12 Jun 2017
- Guide: Company disclosure requirements under the 2015 Modern Slavery Act
- Guide: Using competitive tenders
- Teaching Excellence Framework will encourage institutions to 'rebalance' teaching and research, says expert 28 Jun 2017
- Universities must consider 'reasonable expectations' of students when deploying tracking technologies, says expert 18 May 2017
- Guide: Negotiation
- Guide: How competition law regulates discussions and arrangements between universities: the basics
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?