Proposed new EU legislation backed by MEPs earlier this week highlight "the importance of energy efficiency improvements in the efforts to decarbonise our economy", a specialist in commercial contracts in the energy market has said.
A group of UK MPs said it had “serious concerns” over the ability of the senior leadership of NHS Digital to understand and protect health and social care data.
Engineering and construction companies, banks and insurers, and universities in Hong Kong will play a major role in supporting China's plans to improve infrastructure across historical trade routes, according to a new 'arrangement' agreed by authorities in...
- Supplier payment practices to be a factor in UK public contracts eligibility 11 Apr 2018
- Carillion: project companies should put contingency plans in place to deal with contractor liquidation, experts say 02 Feb 2018
- Guide: Company disclosure requirements under the 2015 Modern Slavery Act
- Guide: Using competitive tenders
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?