The conflicting interests different organisations have in using information can be managed through 'data trust' models, the Open Data Institute (ODI) has said at the end of a piloting scheme.
Football club wins minimum wage challenge 17 Apr 2019
Middlesbrough Football Club's arrangements with low paid employees to spread the cost of football season tickets did not breach national minimum wage (NMW) rules, the employment tribunal has decided.
- Clothing brand fined €40m over online sales restrictions 19 Dec 2018
- China and Singapore 'upgrade' free trade agreement 16 Nov 2018
- Guide: Appointing a commercial agent
- Guide: Fiduciary duties
- Football club wins minimum wage challenge 17 Apr 2019
- Olympic advertising restrictions relaxed in Germany 01 Mar 2019