Consumers and some small businesses would automatically receive compensation from telecoms providers for service level failings, under new plans outlined by Ofcom.
A new scale showing the energy efficiency of household appliances is to be introduced to help consumers keep pace with technology, the European Parliament and Council of Ministers have agreed.
Better integration of health and social care needed as 'perfect storm' hits industry, say experts 20 Mar 2017
Better integration between health and social care is needed to address the "perfect storm" hitting the social care sector at the moment, two experts have said.
- 'Black Friday' promotion breached advertising rules, says watchdog 08 Mar 2017
- Retailers can advertise price comparisons with stores of different sizes or format but must disclose those differences, rules EU court 09 Feb 2017
- Guide: Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations
- Guide: Tagging: the legal issues
- A proposed new insolvency regime for the further education sector 17 Mar 2017
- Spring Budget 2017: Government and infrastructure industry should collaborate on skills gaps, says expert 08 Mar 2017
- Guide: Negotiation
- Guide: How competition law regulates discussions and arrangements between universities: the basics
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?