Premier League football clubs in England may have overspent in season 2015/16 in the knowledge that they would benefit from a substantial rise in income the following season, according to a sports law expert.
A new standard form contract for the chartering of vessels supporting the international offshore oil and gas industry is expected to receive final approval in June.
National Grid report highlights challenge in managing electricity supply and demand in summer 07 Apr 2017
National Grid has admitted that it might have to instruct some power stations, hydro generators and wind farms to reduce the amount of electricity they generate this summer in light of anticipated record low levels of demand.
- Action on retirement property 'event fees' could encourage sector growth, says expert 07 Apr 2017
- BREXIT: UK government seeking time limited power to 'correct' post-Brexit statute book 30 Mar 2017
- Guide: An introduction to collective redress schemes
- Guide: The Consumer Rights Act: consolidating UK consumer protection laws
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?