A three-point plan to improve UK infrastructure delivery could generate savings of £15 billion a year, the government has claimed.
A variety of financing models, allowing for a better balance of risk and reward between the public and private sectors, is needed to restore UK infrastructure investment to OECD recommended levels, according to a new report.
Sector deals for automotive, construction, life sciences and AI at the heart of new UK industrial strategy 27 Nov 2017
Special support has been outlined for businesses in the automotive, construction, life sciences and artificial intelligence (AI) industries operating in the UK.
- Construction Act 'pay less' notice requirements apply equally to termination payments, appeal court rules 10 Nov 2017
- High Court enforces contractual provision allocating responsibility for concurrent delay to contractor 03 Oct 2017
- Guide: Adverse ground conditions in the UAE
- Guide: Construction disputes: can I rely on an unsigned contract?
- Smart construction and technology could save £15bn a year, says UK government 08 Dec 2017
- Better risk-reward balance needed to drive up UK infrastructure investment, says report 28 Nov 2017
- Guide: NEC4: a more collaborative approach
- Guide: Notice required for time-extension or extra payment claims under FIDIC contracts
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?