Expertise in new Dubai specialist construction and technology courts could compensate for lack of confidentiality in comparison with arbitration16 Oct 2017
SPEED READ: Specialisation can increase the speed and effectiveness of courts, and this will hopefully be the case in Dubai.
ANALYSIS: Infrastructure providers must embrace technology if they are to truly put the client at the heart of what they do, rather than risk being seen as just being there to pour the concrete.
Construction industry must embrace collaborative working quickly or miss out on benefits 03 Oct 2017
More collaborative ways of working will deliver massive improvements in efficiency and profitability for the construction industry, according to a new report by experts at Pinsent Masons, the law firm behind Out-Law.com.
- High Court enforces contractual provision allocating responsibility for concurrent delay to contractor 03 Oct 2017
- Court grants injunction to allow client access to design data held in BIM model 29 Aug 2017
- Guide: Adverse ground conditions in the UAE
- Guide: Construction disputes: can I rely on an unsigned contract?
- Construction firms' embrace of new technology will be driven by clients, says expert 12 Oct 2017
- Construction industry must embrace collaborative working quickly or miss out on benefits 03 Oct 2017
- Guide: NEC4: a more collaborative approach
- Guide: Notice required for time-extension or extra payment claims under FIDIC contracts
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?