The route that the UK's planned second national high speed rail line, HS2, will take between Birmingham and the East Midlands, Yorkshire and Manchester has been confirmed by the government.
Some of the UK’s biggest construction companies have teamed up with the government to bid for overseas contracts under a single ‘Team UK’ banner.
Local authorities in England will have access to new funding for major roads under their control under "rebalancing" plans put forward by the Department for Transport (DfT).
- 'Active and timely contract management' focus of FIDIC Yellow Book second edition 16 Dec 2016
- Technology vital to smart city infrastructure, but survey finds construction firms not seeing full benefits 15 Sep 2016
- Guide: Adapting FIDIC provisions for use in Qatar
- Guide: What to expect from your FIDIC dispute adjudication board members
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?