BREXIT: Investment, skills should be infrastructure priorities post-Brexit, says industry group28 Mar 2017
Clarity over the UK's future relationship with the European Investment Bank (EIB) and the status of EU workers should be obtained as early as possible during the Brexit negotiation process, a panel of infrastructure industry experts has said.
Contractors could become responsible for accounting for VAT on construction labour services that they purchase under plans put forward for consultation by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).
Arbitration award overturned following 'misleading and deliberate' failure to disclose correspondence 24 Mar 2017
A company's "misleading" and "deliberate" failure to disclose the existence of relevant correspondence to an arbitrator gave the court sufficient grounds on which to overturn the award.
- 'Active and timely contract management' focus of FIDIC Yellow Book second edition 16 Dec 2016
- Technology vital to smart city infrastructure, but survey finds construction firms not seeing full benefits 15 Sep 2016
- Guide: Adapting FIDIC provisions for use in Qatar
- Guide: What to expect from your FIDIC dispute adjudication board members
- Arbitration award overturned following 'misleading and deliberate' failure to disclose correspondence 24 Mar 2017
- DIFC specialist technology and construction division would be positive step for UAE 23 Mar 2017
- Guide: Construction disputes: can I rely on an unsigned contract?
- Guide: Consequences of concurrent delay on construction projects
- 'Reverse VAT charge' proposed to tackle construction sector labour fraud 27 Mar 2017
- Explicit recognition for Midlands 'long overdue', says expert, as regional strategy published 14 Mar 2017
- Guide: Notice required for time-extension or extra payment claims under FIDIC contracts
- Guide: Changes to EU debarment rules from February 2015
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?