ANALYSIS: The gender pay gap at UK financial services firms significantly exceeds the national average, according to the results of the first statutory gender pay gap reporting exercise.
A comprehensive review of the "governance, impact and powers" of the Financial Reporting Council (FRC), the UK's regulator of auditors, accountants and actuaries and guardian of the UK Corporate Governance Code, has been announced by the government.
Pension trustees who do not consider the potential impact of environmental factors on investment performance risk breaching their fiduciary duties to scheme members, according to a new report.
- Court of Appeal indicates widely-drafted breach of warranty notices may not be sufficient, says expert 26 Jan 2018
- Supreme Court: contractual interpretation depends on a combination of text and context 03 Apr 2017
- Guide: The EU's proposed new e-identification regime
- Guide: Facilities management contracts: 10 tips
- Expect increase in director disqualifications for competition law breaches, says Lougher 11 Apr 2018
- Future corporate governance reforms to target irresponsible directors 22 Mar 2018
- Guide: Issues for directors and bank ring-fencing
- Guide: Payments to governments disclosure requirements for the extractive industries
- Seller power and risk drive changing M&A behaviour, finds report 27 Mar 2018
- UK public M&A activity 'surprisingly buoyant' heading into 2018 16 Mar 2018
- Guide: Chinese supervision and administration of outbound investment by centrally managed state owned enterprises
- Guide: Why carry out legal due diligence for intra-group business transfers?
- New regime allows foreign businesses to transfer their company registration Singapore 16 Oct 2017
- Chancellor agrees with ‘direction of travel’ of stamp duty reform recommendations 05 Sep 2017
- Guide: How to carry out due diligence in corporate simplification projects
- Guide: Asset transfers and bank ring-fencing
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Corporate
All companies at some stage of their development are subject to strategic change. Whether the business is at an early stage and requires start up funding and investment, or is a multinational public company looking to grow through merger or acquisition, our international corporate group is ideally placed to advise you. We can help you achieve key objectives whether it is change of ownership, growth in dynamic markets, partnership or divestment of non-core business.