A new agency with powers to investigate and prosecute cases of corporate crime is to be set up in Ireland.
An in-depth investigation into PayPal's acquisition of Swedish mobile payments start-up iZettle will be carried out by the UK's main competition authority.
Financial regulators in the UAE have agreed to implement a passporting regime, facilitating the licensing of funds by each regulator for promotion across the UAE.
- CMA confirms investigation into PayPal's iZettle deal 06 Dec 2018
- Takeda wins EU approval for Shire takeover 22 Nov 2018
- Guide: Domestic mergers in Ireland
- Guide: The Substantial Shareholding Exemption
- New regime allows foreign businesses to transfer their company registration Singapore 16 Oct 2017
- Chancellor agrees with ‘direction of travel’ of stamp duty reform recommendations 05 Sep 2017
- Guide: M&A in Ireland and the UK – the differences
- Guide: How to carry out due diligence in corporate simplification projects
Join My Out-Law
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Corporate
All companies at some stage of their development are subject to strategic change. Whether the business is at an early stage and requires start up funding and investment, or is a multinational public company looking to grow through merger or acquisition, our international corporate group is ideally placed to advise you. We can help you achieve key objectives whether it is change of ownership, growth in dynamic markets, partnership or divestment of non-core business.