The UK prime minister's announcement of a surprise general election is not expected to delay the entry into force of new corporate tax evasion offences, an expert has warned.
Italian toll road company Atlantia has proposed a merger with Spanish counterpart Abertis.
Calls to reform executive pay 'understandable', but recommended changes need further thought, say experts 13 Apr 2017
ANALYSIS: UK quoted companies and possibly other businesses face wide-ranging reforms to the way they address executive pay if proposals made by a parliamentary committee are endorsed by the government. However, it is questionable whether some of the reforms...
- Supreme Court: contractual interpretation depends on a combination of text and context 03 Apr 2017
- 'No prejudice' to recipient when notice delivered by DX rather than mail, Scottish appeal court rules 06 Feb 2017
- Guide: The EU's proposed new e-identification regime
- Guide: Facilities management contracts: 10 tips
- General election should not delay 'failure to prevent' offences, expert warns 21 Apr 2017
- Calls to reform executive pay 'understandable', but recommended changes need further thought, say experts 13 Apr 2017
- Guide: Civil settlement in relation to Bribery Act offences – differences between Scotland and England
- Guide: Tackling theft or improper use of confidential information in the civil courts
- BREXIT: Time for financial services firms to take tangible action on EU exit, experts say 30 Mar 2017
- BREXIT: Qatar to invest £5 billion in post-Brexit UK 29 Mar 2017
- Guide: Setting up an authorised collective investment scheme in the UK
- Guide: Applying for investment from the Government's Business Finance Partnership scheme
- Atlantia proposes tie up with Spanish rival Abertis 19 Apr 2017
- European Commission blocks LSE-Deutsche Börse merger 30 Mar 2017
- Guide: Chinese supervision and administration of outbound investment by centrally managed state owned enterprises
- Guide: Why carry out legal due diligence for intra-group business transfers?
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Corporate
All companies at some stage of their development are subject to strategic change. Whether the business is at an early stage and requires start up funding and investment, or is a multinational public company looking to grow through merger or acquisition, our international corporate group is ideally placed to advise you. We can help you achieve key objectives whether it is change of ownership, growth in dynamic markets, partnership or divestment of non-core business.