The European Commission has unveiled proposals to screen foreign direct investment (FDI) into the European Union.
New sentencing guidelines have shown up shortcomings in corporate manslaughter legislation, says expert 21 Sep 2017
ANALYSIS: The impact of the new sentencing guidelines for health and safety offences has shown up the fundamental shortcomings of the dedicated legislation dealing with corporate manslaughter and corporate homicide.
- Supreme Court: contractual interpretation depends on a combination of text and context 03 Apr 2017
- 'No prejudice' to recipient when notice delivered by DX rather than mail, Scottish appeal court rules 06 Feb 2017
- Guide: The EU's proposed new e-identification regime
- Guide: Facilities management contracts: 10 tips
- PwC reveals ethnic minority pay gap as Low Pay Commission focuses on gender 18 Sep 2017
- New studies show UK pension deficits continuing to increase 31 Aug 2017
- Guide: Requirement for large companies to publish their tax strategy
- Guide: Civil settlement in relation to Bribery Act offences – differences between Scotland and England
- European Commission proposes framework for screening foreign direct investments 22 Sep 2017
- Thyssenkrupp and Tata to merge 21 Sep 2017
- Guide: Chinese supervision and administration of outbound investment by centrally managed state owned enterprises
- Guide: Why carry out legal due diligence for intra-group business transfers?
- Chancellor agrees with ‘direction of travel’ of stamp duty reform recommendations 05 Sep 2017
- Stamp duty: 'long overdue' reform could benefit corporate transactions, says expert 14 Jul 2017
- Guide: How to carry out due diligence in corporate simplification projects
- Guide: Asset transfers and bank ring-fencing
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Corporate
All companies at some stage of their development are subject to strategic change. Whether the business is at an early stage and requires start up funding and investment, or is a multinational public company looking to grow through merger or acquisition, our international corporate group is ideally placed to advise you. We can help you achieve key objectives whether it is change of ownership, growth in dynamic markets, partnership or divestment of non-core business.