Approximately 6,200 UK businesses have been issued with a letter advising them of their transparency obligations under modern slavery laws and warned that they risk being listed as non-compliant in the new year.
The Court of Appeal has upheld a limitation of liability clause negotiated between the parties on a defective construction project, when work began before the parties formalised those terms.
- New regime allows foreign businesses to transfer their company registration Singapore 16 Oct 2017
- Chancellor agrees with ‘direction of travel’ of stamp duty reform recommendations 05 Sep 2017
- Guide: M&A in Ireland and the UK – the differences
- Guide: How to carry out due diligence in corporate simplification projects
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Corporate
All companies at some stage of their development are subject to strategic change. Whether the business is at an early stage and requires start up funding and investment, or is a multinational public company looking to grow through merger or acquisition, our international corporate group is ideally placed to advise you. We can help you achieve key objectives whether it is change of ownership, growth in dynamic markets, partnership or divestment of non-core business.