ANALYSIS: The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has now published its discussion paper on illiquid assets and open-ended investment funds.
Singapore Exchange (SGX) may introduce a dual class share structure if feedback from a current consultation project is positive.
The number of third party skilled persons reports commissioned by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) into the activities of regulated firms increased in the third quarter of 2016, according to the latest figures from the regulator.
- 'No prejudice' to recipient when notice delivered by DX rather than mail, Scottish appeal court rules 06 Feb 2017
- UK ruling shows need for businesses to make purposes of actions subject to contract clear, says expert 05 Aug 2016
- Guide: The EU's proposed new e-identification regime
- Guide: Facilities management contracts: 10 tips
- Directors could face 'disciplinary action' for financial reporting breaches, under FRC plans 17 Feb 2017
- Work and Pensions Committee joins calls for better oversight of large private companies 15 Feb 2017
- Guide: Civil settlement in relation to Bribery Act offences – differences between Scotland and England
- Guide: Tackling theft or improper use of confidential information in the civil courts
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Corporate
All companies at some stage of their development are subject to strategic change. Whether the business is at an early stage and requires start up funding and investment, or is a multinational public company looking to grow through merger or acquisition, our international corporate group is ideally placed to advise you. We can help you achieve key objectives whether it is change of ownership, growth in dynamic markets, partnership or divestment of non-core business.