Abu Dhabi's financial freezone, the Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM), has begun a public consultation on changes to its rules for tackling money laundering; terrorist financing and proliferation, and the financing of unlawful organisations.
The UK's Health and Safety Executive (HSE) is toughening up the protections it will require for workers exposed to steel welding fume "with immediate effect".
The UK Supreme Court has upheld a contract concluded between a property developer and an estate agent over the telephone, including a disputed element of commission for the agent.
- Financial firms prioritising customer experience over back office investment 29 Jan 2019
- Entrepreneurs' relief available if entitled to 5% of sale proceeds 08 Jan 2019
- Guide: Applying for investment from the Government's Business Finance Partnership scheme
- Guide: Funding an internet business (checklist)
- Irish regulator announces transitional arrangements for UK resident 'designated persons' 06 Feb 2019
- Irish regulator provides Brexit reassurances to financial firms 18 Jan 2019
- Guide: Post-Brexit licensing options in Ireland for UK asset managers
- Guide: Setting up an authorised collective investment scheme in the UK
- Life sciences: beyond Brexit, restructuring and a focus on tech to unlock value in 2019 08 Jan 2019
- New regime allows foreign businesses to transfer their company registration Singapore 16 Oct 2017
- Guide: M&A in Ireland and the UK – the differences
- Guide: How to carry out due diligence in corporate simplification projects
Expertise in Corporate
All companies at some stage of their development are subject to strategic change. Whether the business is at an early stage and requires start up funding and investment, or is a multinational public company looking to grow through merger or acquisition, our international corporate group is ideally placed to advise you. We can help you achieve key objectives whether it is change of ownership, growth in dynamic markets, partnership or divestment of non-core business.