Businesses face the prospect of long-term major disruption to their operations unless the UK's Brexit proposals are met with a positive and constructive response from the remaining EU member states, the UK's business secretary has said.
UK banks will be given some flexibility when deciding how best to ensure that they can continue to serve customers in the EU after Brexit, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has said.
The UK rail industry is calling for a network of new customs checkpoints across the country after the country leaves the EU, rather than relying on a single border checkpoint at the entrance to the Channel Tunnel.
- Payments regulator plans review of UK card-acquiring services market 03 Aug 2018
- UK panel to consider 'concentrations of data' effect on competition 03 Aug 2018
- Guide: UK anti-cartel laws and their enforcement
- Guide: Recommending and agreeing retail prices: competition law puts limits on how far you can go
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Competition, EU & Trade
Our Competition, EU & Trade team of highly experienced and dedicated specialists works exclusively on EU/competition law matters. We provide innovative, business-orientated solutions to clients, while operating within the ever-increasingly complex confines of UK and EU Competition law and regulation. The Group is lauded for being "very client focused and well aware of how to speak to the business community"
Chambers & Partners UK