The Competition Appeal Tribunal (CAT) has ruled that a £14 billion collective action claim against MasterCard over credit card interchange fees cannot proceed.
The Scottish minister responsible for leading the country's negotiations over its future place in Europe has called on members of the Scottish parliament (MSPs) to back devolved powers following the UK's withdrawal from the EU.
The UK government has published draft new legislation which is designed to transfer existing EU legislation to the UK statute book and give ongoing recognition to EU case law established before the UK leaves the EU.
- Ofgem: Brexit likely to delay onshore transmission competitive tendering 29 Jun 2017
- ESMA lays out product governance guidelines for sale of financial products 06 Jun 2017
- Guide: Changes to EU debarment rules from February 2015
- Guide: Which contracts do the 2015 Public Contracts Regulations for contracting authorities apply to?
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in EU & Competition
Our EU & Competition team of highly experienced and dedicated specialists works exclusively on EU/competition law matters. We provide innovative, business-orientated solutions to clients, while operating within the ever-increasingly complex confines of UK and EU Competition law and regulation. The Group is lauded for being "very client focused and well aware of how to speak to the business community"
Chambers & Partners UK