EU and Singapore seal trade deal23 Oct 2018
A trade deal aimed at making it easier and cheaper for businesses to trade between the EU and Singapore markets could come into force by next spring, according to the European Commission.
CMA ramps up cartel awareness campaign 22 Oct 2018
A significant minority of businesses are unaware that price fixing is illegal and only 18% know that admitting participation in a cartel can sometimes provide a company with immunity from prosecution, according to new research published by the UK’s Competition...
The majority of businesses are preparing to implement contingency plans to protect themselves against the impact of a no-deal Brexit by the end of this year, new research has found.
- Technology vision foresees new technical standards for NHS systems 18 Oct 2018
- Manufacturers put brakes on investment amid Brexit uncertainty 01 Oct 2018
- Guide: Changes to EU debarment rules from February 2015
- Guide: Which contracts do the 2015 Public Contracts Regulations for contracting authorities apply to?
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Competition, EU & Trade
Our Competition, EU & Trade team of highly experienced and dedicated specialists works exclusively on EU/competition law matters. We provide innovative, business-orientated solutions to clients, while operating within the ever-increasingly complex confines of UK and EU Competition law and regulation. The Group is lauded for being "very client focused and well aware of how to speak to the business community"
Chambers & Partners UK