The UK's Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has opened an investigation into Heineken's proposed £403 million purchase of part of Punch Tavern's portfolio of pubs.
The European Commission has sent letters of formal notice to member states that failed to fully transpose a law on cartel damages by the deadline of 27 December 2016.
A German government scheme to create a network of electric charging stations across the country is in line with EU state aid rules, the European Commission has said.
- Regulator seeks greater transparency in 'single source' defence contracts 02 Feb 2017
- Industrial strategy offers manufacturers chance to shape future, say experts 24 Jan 2017
- Guide: Changes to EU debarment rules from February 2015
- Guide: Which contracts do the 2015 Public Contracts Regulations for contracting authorities apply to?
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in EU & Competition
Our EU & Competition team of highly experienced and dedicated specialists works exclusively on EU/competition law matters. We provide innovative, business-orientated solutions to clients, while operating within the ever-increasingly complex confines of UK and EU Competition law and regulation. The Group is lauded for being "very client focused and well aware of how to speak to the business community"
Chambers & Partners UK