MPs in the House of Commons have rejected a series of proposed amendments to the EU Withdrawal Bill following reported concessions by the government.
UK businesses will welcome the fact that Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI) tax reliefs remain unchanged, but they can expect new regulations to be issued on offering EMI share options in light of the publication of a state aid decision letter by the European...
The UK government has lowered the threshold for merger intervention in sectors with implications for national security in the first stage of amendments to the Enterprise Act.
- UK government shores up merger control powers to protect national interest 11 Jun 2018
- Future of money: scrutiny of competition in banking to continue 18 May 2018
- Guide: UK anti-cartel laws and their enforcement
- Guide: Recommending and agreeing retail prices: competition law puts limits on how far you can go
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Competition, EU & Trade
Our Competition, EU & Trade team of highly experienced and dedicated specialists works exclusively on EU/competition law matters. We provide innovative, business-orientated solutions to clients, while operating within the ever-increasingly complex confines of UK and EU Competition law and regulation. The Group is lauded for being "very client focused and well aware of how to speak to the business community"
Chambers & Partners UK