Ratings agency Moody's has cut the UK's long-term credit rating from Aa1 to Aa2, changing the outlook from stable to negative, as extensive research indicates the prospect of Brexit is having a drag on the country's productivity.
May speech 'concrete step forward' on Brexit, but Ireland issues remain outstanding, says expert 25 Sep 2017
The latest speech by UK prime minister Theresa May contains some "concrete steps forward" in the UK's negotiations with the EU regarding its exit from the trading bloc, an expert has said.
EU court advised on how to consider 'off-label' drugs when defining pharmaceutical markets for competition law purposes 22 Sep 2017
Pharmaceutical products do not need to be specifically authorised for treating particular diseases to be considered as rivals to products formally licensed for such purposes to be considered as active in the same market, an adviser to the EU's highest court...
- EU court advised on how to consider 'off-label' drugs when defining pharmaceutical markets for competition law purposes 22 Sep 2017
- CJEU upholds €1.47bn fines over cathode tube cartels 22 Sep 2017
- Guide: Recommending and agreeing retail prices: competition law puts limits on how far you can go
- Guide: Competition law: UK financial regulators' concurrent competition powers with the CMA
- UK public sector spend on cloud and digital services in past five years hit £2.6bn, says government 29 Aug 2017
- Ofgem: Brexit likely to delay onshore transmission competitive tendering 29 Jun 2017
- Guide: Changes to EU debarment rules from February 2015
- Guide: Which contracts do the 2015 Public Contracts Regulations for contracting authorities apply to?
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in EU & Competition
Our EU & Competition team of highly experienced and dedicated specialists works exclusively on EU/competition law matters. We provide innovative, business-orientated solutions to clients, while operating within the ever-increasingly complex confines of UK and EU Competition law and regulation. The Group is lauded for being "very client focused and well aware of how to speak to the business community"
Chambers & Partners UK