The main body of the Chinese part of the first cross-river railway bridge connectionn with Russia has been completed as part of China's belt and road initiative.
ANALYSIS: A new bill recently introduced to the Australian Senate would give the construction industry a statutory basis to challenge tender decisions as a result of non-compliance with the Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPR).
ANALYSIS: With the main contractors appointed and construction works well underway, the stadiums which will host the 2022 World Cup are beginning to take shape.
- Indonesia courts Chinese investment for infrastructure projects 31 Aug 2018
- 'Strengthened collaboration' to underpin UK nuclear sector deal 06 Jul 2018
- Guide: Chinese supervision and administration of outbound investment by centrally managed state owned enterprises
- Guide: Tax and permanent establishment status for foreign-run construction projects in China
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?