UK single-use plastic ban plan published22 Oct 2018
Plans to ban the sale and distribution of single-use plastic straws, drinks stirrers and cotton buds in England have been outlined by the UK government.
CMA ramps up cartel awareness campaign 22 Oct 2018
A significant minority of businesses are unaware that price fixing is illegal and only 18% know that admitting participation in a cartel can sometimes provide a company with immunity from prosecution, according to new research published by the UK’s Competition...
- New UK special administration regime for social housing: what does it mean? 25 Jul 2018
- Non-UK property companies: draft legislation brings profits within corporation tax 10 Jul 2018
- Guide: Land and Buildings Transaction Tax in Scotland
- Guide: How housing developers can avoid demands from minerals owners
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Property
Pinsent Masons’ Property Group is one of the largest teams of property specialists throughout the UK and in Dubai.