A firm which manages money for a Libyan sovereign wealth fund has won a substantial case against its former chief executive for bribery and breaches of fiduciary duty.
ANALYSIS: Australia has followed the UK's lead by introducing legislation targeting modern slavery.
- UK fake drugs laws consulted on 18 Jul 2018
- UK consults on post-Brexit nuclear safeguards regime 12 Jul 2018
- Guide: Food safety: the UK regulatory regime
- Guide: Product regulations protecting workers
- Pension trustees to be given powers encouraging investment in environmental and social schemes 18 Jun 2018
- MPs call on government to force pension funds to declare climate change exposure 04 Jun 2018
- Guide: Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES)
- Guide: The Heat Network Regulations: what landlords need to do now
- Fund manager wins bribery case against former chief executive 20 Jul 2018
- Recent rulings highlight risks to lawyer-client privilege in Germany 11 Jul 2018
- Guide: Corporate criminal offences of failure to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion
- Guide: Civil settlement in relation to Bribery Act offences – differences between Scotland and England
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?