The UK government has issued new guidance to help local authorities meet duties to check that people selling alcohol in licensed premises in England and Wales are entitled to work in the country.
New regulations give greater certainty to businesses on flying drones in Germany, says expert 11 Apr 2017
New regulations on flying drones have been introduced in Germany.
LEGAL UPDATE: The UK's Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) has confirmed in its annual plan that it has made provision for 180,000 new PPI complaints in the year ahead.
- OECD recommends introduction of US-style deferred prosecution agreements in Scotland 03 Apr 2017
- Tesco agrees deferred prosecution agreement and to compensate shareholders for profit mis-statement 29 Mar 2017
- Guide: Civil settlement in relation to Bribery Act offences – differences between Scotland and England
- Guide: Tackling theft or improper use of confidential information in the civil courts
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?