The UK government has amended its guidance over how companies and other organisations should show they have taken steps to ensure modern slavery is not taking place in their business and supply chains.
Occupational health as well as site safety the focus of recent Health and Safety Executive campaigns 09 Oct 2017
ANALYSIS: The emphasis on safety and preventing accidents means that businesses can easily forget that their obligations towards employee health and wellbeing are just as important.
Proposed changes to the electricity generation licence conditions would provide "regulatory clarity" over the treatment of battery storage, Ofgem has said.
- Occupational health as well as site safety the focus of recent Health and Safety Executive campaigns 09 Oct 2017
- HSE begins second phase of construction site inspections as occupational health focus continues 04 Oct 2017
- Guide: Health and safety obligations for retailers
- Guide: Managing automotive recalls in China
- Cartier sanctions fine a warning to exporters, says expert 28 Sep 2017
- Scottish courts to revise proposals for 'digital' summary criminal justice system 22 Sep 2017
- Guide: Corporate criminal offences of failure to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion
- Guide: Civil settlement in relation to Bribery Act offences – differences between Scotland and England
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?