ANALYSIS: The EU has announced its intention to protect EU businesses that wish to continue dealing with Iran by updating its 'Blocking Regulation' before 6 August 2018, when the first tranche of US secondary sanctions are reactivated.
A committee of MPs has called on the UK government to close loopholes which it has claimed are being used to circumvent sanctions imposed on Russian individuals and businesses.
The UK government will set out new "online safety legislation" later this year, it has confirmed.
- Impact of Bribery Act to be considered in UK review 21 May 2018
- Assess data protection impact before conducting internal investigations 18 May 2018
- Guide: Corporate criminal offences of failure to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion
- Guide: Civil settlement in relation to Bribery Act offences – differences between Scotland and England
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?