CJEU upholds sanctions against Rosneft 29 Mar 2017
The Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) has upheld sanctions against Russian oil group Rosneft.
Tesco agrees deferred prosecution agreement and to compensate shareholders for profit mis-statement 29 Mar 2017
UK retailer Tesco has agreed to pay just under £129 million in fines plus costs to the Serious Fraud Office (SFO) under the terms of a deferred prosecution agreement (DPA), in relation to historic accounting practices and its false statement of profits in...
International watchdogs have welcomed UK efforts to tackle the bribery of foreign public officials, but have warned that a "pragmatic and effective" Serious Fraud Office (SFO) is an essential part of UK anti-corruption efforts.
- Effective SFO essential to UK's anti-bribery efforts, says OECD 24 Mar 2017
- Same test applies to 'notification' injunction as other types of freezing order, appeal court rules 03 Mar 2017
- Guide: Civil settlement in relation to Bribery Act offences – differences between Scotland and England
- Guide: Tackling theft or improper use of confidential information in the civil courts
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?