Plans to modernise the summary criminal justice system in Scotland will be taken forward, albeit with substantial modifications, the Scottish Courts and Tribunal Service (SCTS) has announced.
Deutsche Börse will pay fines imposed by the Frankfurt Public Prosecutor over alleged insider trading in a bid to close the investigation.
- Scottish courts to revise proposals for 'digital' summary criminal justice system 22 Sep 2017
- Deutsche Börse agrees to pay fines over alleged insider trading 18 Sep 2017
- Guide: Corporate criminal offences of failure to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion
- Guide: Civil settlement in relation to Bribery Act offences – differences between Scotland and England
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?