Foreign companies with a presence in Turkey have been advised to renegotiate the price of their contracts with local organisations into the Turkish Lira as soon as possible.
ANALYSIS: For businesses which are victims of bribery and fraud, civil remedies can be a quicker and more effective means of obtaining redress than awaiting the outcome of a criminal investigation and prosecution.
- Civil recovery an essential tool for businesses in fight against bribery 19 Sep 2018
- High Court rejects privilege claim in regulator request for documents 17 Sep 2018
- Guide: Corporate criminal offences of failure to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion
- Guide: Civil settlement in relation to Bribery Act offences – differences between Scotland and England
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?