The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) has proposed the creation of a new 'express' regulatory sandbox to aid innovation in financial services.
Regulators and financial institutions in China and Singapore have signed agreements to collaborate more on fintech projects.
ANALYSIS Legislation reforming the laws governing when an individual's legal rights and obligations are extinguished if not acted upon has been passed by the Scottish parliament, addressing some of the more harsh results of the existing law.
- Law firm fraud: investigating theft by a fellow partner 14 Nov 2018
- Companies released from freezing order in Libyan bribery case 06 Nov 2018
- Guide: Corporate criminal offences of failure to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion
- Guide: Civil settlement in relation to Bribery Act offences – differences between Scotland and England
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?