The launch of a 'world first' marine insurance blockchain platform shows that the insurance industry is moving the technology "from hype into reality", an expert has said.
Banks do not need to check whether their customers have given other companies permission to access information from their payment accounts under EU payment services laws, the European Banking Authority (EBA) has confirmed.
Major financial institutions in the UK are set to face new minimum requirements on the level of service they provide under plans being drawn up at the Bank of England.
- US net neutrality rules cease to apply 12 Jun 2018
- TV rights market attracting investors to football, says expert 11 Jun 2018
- Guide: Malicious falsehood
- Guide: Misuse of private information
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in TMT & Sourcing
Pinsent Masons provides strategic and contractual advice to organisations across the public and private sectors.