The EU and US have an opportunity to "set a global standard" for security of devices if they work together, a senior EU official has said.
Brexit and cyber attacks are two of the "key risks to the EU financial system", the joint committee of the EU supervisory authorities (ESAs) has said.
A long-running case over whether US authorities have a right to access data stored outside of the country has been brought to an end.
- Online content portability rules in effect from 1 April 27 Mar 2018
- Defamation: Supreme Court to clarify 'serious harm' test 26 Mar 2018
- Guide: Malicious falsehood
- Guide: Misuse of private information
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in TMT & Sourcing
Pinsent Masons provides strategic and contractual advice to organisations across the public and private sectors.