Film studios, music labels and sports broadcasters would be able to prevent others making copies of their content available online via an out-of-court procedure in future, under plans being considered in the UK.
UK urged to embrace tech revolution in transport 22 Oct 2018
New technology can help businesses deliver innovation in the transport sector, but the change that is needed to address the capacity crunch on the UK's road and rail networks can only be delivered alongside effective legal and regulatory change, according...
Businesses could be forced to rethink the way they manage their money as a result of forthcoming changes to the UK's payments architecture, an expert has said.
- Technology vision foresees new technical standards for NHS systems 18 Oct 2018
- Australia takes risk-based approach to cloud outsourcing regulation 03 Oct 2018
- Guide: How employers can comply with section 33 of Hong Kong data privacy law
- Guide: Using proactive remedies to solve outsourcing contract problems
- MEPs back planned copyright reforms 12 Sep 2018
- BBC seeks review of laws on reporting criminal investigations 16 Aug 2018
- Guide: Malicious falsehood
- Guide: Misuse of private information
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in TMT & Sourcing
Pinsent Masons provides strategic and contractual advice to organisations across the public and private sectors.