Singapore's government is considering a national identity system to identify citizens using government and commercial services online.
ANALYSIS: Newly proposed reforms to EU ePrivacy rules could exacerbate problems that stem from existing rules governing the use of 'cookies'.
Major financial firms operating in New York will face stiff cybersecurity obligations under a new regulation introduced in the city.
- Cloud working group is model for banks to collaborate on other new technologies, says expert 13 Feb 2017
- Knowing where your data is processed in the cloud not central to exercising control over it, says expert 13 Feb 2017
- Guide: Solvency II: the EU regulatory regime for insurers
- Guide: How employers can comply with section 33 of Hong Kong data privacy law
- Study launched into efficiency of international arbitration in resolving technology disputes 02 Jun 2016
- European Commission publicises link to new online dispute resolution platform 12 Jan 2016
- Guide: The Secretary of State for the Home Department -v- Raytheon Systems Limited
- Guide: Newbury v Sun Microsystems Ltd
- Technology making protection of sources more difficult for journalists, says new report 23 Feb 2017
- Credit monitoring services can mitigate effect of data breach, says expert 17 Feb 2017
- Guide: Tackling theft or improper use of confidential information in the civil courts
- Guide: Misuse of private information
- FOI rules should apply regardless of who provides public services, says Denham 12 Dec 2016
- Denying access to information can breach freedom of expression rights, rules human rights court 17 Nov 2016
- Guide: Interview with Deputy Commissioner David Smith
- Guide: The Freedom of Information Act and your organisation
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in TMT & Sourcing
Pinsent Masons provides strategic and contractual advice to organisations across the public and private sectors.