ANALYSIS: As UK policymakers and regulators begin to better understand their role in relation to workplace pensions and safeguarding members' money, the charges and governance regime continues to evolve.
Schools, colleges and universities have been warned to budget for an increase in the employer contributions they must pay into the Teachers' Pension Scheme (TPS) on behalf of their staff.
Universities and their staff do not need to pay as much money into a sector-wide pension scheme as had been predicted by either the scheme's trustee or the Pensions Regulator to maintain current retirement benefits that are promised, an independent assessment...
- Pension charges and governance reporting in practice 16 Oct 2018
- Law Commission publishes leasehold reform proposals 24 Sep 2018
- Guide: Investment arrangements
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Pensions and Long Term Savings
Pension matters have become a major issue for employers, trustees, public sector bodies and financial institutions in recent years. Using Pinsent Masons means you use one of the strongest pensions law teams in Europe. Over 70 lawyers, paralegals and trust administrators, working collegiately out of offices in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Leeds and Manchester, offering clear, practical and cost-effective advice.