Data from a directory is not copyrightable, Singapore's Court of Appeal has ruled.
The forthcoming UK general election will delay the UK's ratification of a new Unified Patent Court (UPC) system until at least the summer and almost certainly push back the date on which the new framework could become operational, Out-Law.com can confirm....
EU court ruling could help in crackdown on sale of modified TV set-top boxes, says expert 27 Apr 2017
A new ruling issued by the EU's highest court could assist copyright holders in clamping down on the sale of modified TV set-top boxes that allow users to access copyright-infringing content, an intellectual property law expert has said.
- 'Next government' will complete UK ratification of patent reforms, IPO confirms 27 Apr 2017
- Huawei legal challenge against validity of Unwired Planet patent dismissed by London court 25 Apr 2017
- Guide: Patent Box Regime (entrants on or after 1 July 2016)
- Guide: Patent box regime (entrants before July 2016)
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Intellectual Property
Our international team is here to give you the freedom to operate. We can assist you at all stages of your business lifecycle from opportunity to offering.