Regulators could recognise different 'commercial dynamics' in biologics market, says expert 25 May 2017
There are differences in the "commercial dynamics" for developing and marketing 'biosimilar' medicines compared to standard generic drugs and these could be taken into account by competition regulators, an expert has said.
A review into an EU law that provides protection to creators of databases has been opened by the European Commission.
Nokia and Apple have announced plans to work closer together, including on digital health initiatives, after agreeing a deal to end a number of patent disputes between the companies across the world.
- Mere association of Nestlé shape mark with Kit Kat brand 'fatal' to claims of acquired distinctiveness, rules court 22 May 2017
- Pictures alone cannot define how colour trade marks should be applied, rules Court of Appeal 12 May 2017
- Guide: Detention of counterfeit goods at UK borders
- Guide: Trade mark opposition procedures
- Regulators could recognise different 'commercial dynamics' in biologics market, says expert 25 May 2017
- Nokia and Apple plan greater collaboration after settling patent disputes 23 May 2017
- Guide: Patent Box Regime (entrants on or after 1 July 2016)
- Guide: Patent box regime (entrants before July 2016)
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Intellectual Property
Our international team is here to give you the freedom to operate. We can assist you at all stages of your business lifecycle from opportunity to offering.