Template non-disclosure agreement developed to promote UK-China technology licensing and research collaboration16 Nov 2017
A template non-disclosure agreement (NDA) has been developed by UK agencies in a bid to encourage businesses and universities in the country to collaborate with organisations in China on research projects and over the licensing of technology.
The shape of a London 'black hack' taxi is not distinctive enough to be eligible for trade mark protection, the Court of Appeal has ruled.
Unified Patent Court project at risk amidst uncertainties in the UK and Germany, says expert 27 Oct 2017
ANALYSIS: It is increasingly uncertain whether the proposed new Unified Patent Court (UPC) in Europe will come into operation in its current form.
- Unified Patent Court project at risk amidst uncertainties in the UK and Germany, says expert 27 Oct 2017
- Businesses must seize chance to influence laws on research exemptions and supplementary protection certificates, says expert 18 Oct 2017
- Guide: Patent Box Regime (entrants on or after 1 July 2016)
- Guide: Patent box regime (entrants before July 2016)
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Intellectual Property
Our international team is here to give you the freedom to operate. We can assist you at all stages of your business lifecycle from opportunity to offering.