Rumours emerge on basis for legal challenge against Unified Patent Court reforms in Germany20 Jul 2017
Alternative reports have emerged in Germany about what the basis for a legal challenge brought against legislation passed in Germany to ratify the planned new Unified Patent Court (UPC) system in Europe is, an expert has said.
Trade mark owners urged to act ahead of deadline for registering '.africa' web addresses 17 Jul 2017
Brand owners operating in Africa have been urged to act quickly if they want to take advantage of a chance to enhance their trade mark protections on the continent.
Compulsory patent licence for HIV drug was legitimate, says Federal Supreme Court in Germany 12 Jul 2017
It was legitimate for a judge in Germany to require the owner of a European patent for a drug compound to allow a major pharmaceutical company to make use of its patent to provide medicines to patients with HIV, the Federal Court of Justice in the country...
- Trade mark owners urged to act ahead of deadline for registering '.africa' web addresses 17 Jul 2017
- 'Sunrise' period for trade mark owners to register web addresses at new '.health' domain coming to a close 28 Jun 2017
- Guide: Detention of counterfeit goods at UK borders
- Guide: Trade mark opposition procedures
- Rumours emerge on basis for legal challenge against Unified Patent Court reforms in Germany 20 Jul 2017
- Compulsory patent licence for HIV drug was legitimate, says Federal Supreme Court in Germany 12 Jul 2017
- Guide: Patent Box Regime (entrants on or after 1 July 2016)
- Guide: Patent box regime (entrants before July 2016)
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Intellectual Property
Our international team is here to give you the freedom to operate. We can assist you at all stages of your business lifecycle from opportunity to offering.