The entire Unified Patent Court (UPC) project is at risk of failing due to continued delays to the ratification of the new regime, a Munich-based patent litigator has warned.
UK to allow 'moving image' trade marks 21 Feb 2018
Businesses will be able to register trade marks for moving images under changes proposed to UK law.
- Retailers and logistics companies could be considered as intermediaries in IP rights infringements, says European Commission 01 Dec 2017
- EU Brexit paper on IP offers welcome news on supplementary protection certificates, says expert 11 Sep 2017
- Guide: How design rights can add value to a business
- Guide: Registering a design in the EU
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Intellectual Property
Our international team is here to give you the freedom to operate. We can assist you at all stages of your business lifecycle from opportunity to offering.