Generic drug manufacturers should be able to manufacture medicines that are within the scope of supplementary protection certificates (SPCs) for export to non-EU markets during the time that those SPCs apply, Mylan's European president has said.
New UK trade secrets laws imminent 16 May 2018
New trade secrets laws are scheduled to be published by the UK government before the end of this month.
Businesses are increasingly turning to open source software to create websites and applications, but an increasing number of codebases contain vulnerabilities which could leave them open to attack, according to an expert.
- UK signs up to international system for registering industrial designs 22 Mar 2018
- Retailers and logistics companies could be considered as intermediaries in IP rights infringements, says European Commission 01 Dec 2017
- Guide: How design rights can add value to a business
- Guide: Registering a design in the EU
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Intellectual Property
Our international team is here to give you the freedom to operate. We can assist you at all stages of your business lifecycle from opportunity to offering.