ANALYSIS: Pharmaceutical firms get patent extensions to make up for the length of time that drug approval takes. It is time that the European Commission made the same extensions available when medical devices are held up at the approval stage.
First 'live' blocking order granted in the UK to curb unauthorised streaming of football matches 16 Mar 2017
UK internet service providers (ISPs) are to block access to servers that stream Premier League football matches.
- First 'live' blocking order granted in the UK to curb unauthorised streaming of football matches 16 Mar 2017
- Businesses need rigorous policies and procedures for open source software to harness benefits and counter risks, say experts 03 Mar 2017
- Guide: Unwitting infringements and the law
- Guide: Podcasting: the legal issues
- Medical devices should get the same patent extensions as drugs, says expert 23 Mar 2017
- Recent ruling in France and EU study highlight tensions around 'off-label' use of drugs, says expert 13 Mar 2017
- Guide: Patent Box Regime (entrants on or after 1 July 2016)
- Guide: Patent box regime (entrants before July 2016)
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Intellectual Property
Our international team is here to give you the freedom to operate. We can assist you at all stages of your business lifecycle from opportunity to offering.