ANALYSIS: Businesses looking to develop connected and autonomous cars must consider how they will access patented technology central to the way those vehicles will operate.
UK businesses will lose any database rights they enjoy across the EU at the point of Brexit as it stands, the European Commission has said.
Plans to invest in the use and development of "immersive technologies", such as virtual and augmented reality, have been set out by the UK government as part of a package of measures to support the country's creative industries.
- UK signs up to international system for registering industrial designs 22 Mar 2018
- Retailers and logistics companies could be considered as intermediaries in IP rights infringements, says European Commission 01 Dec 2017
- Guide: How design rights can add value to a business
- Guide: Registering a design in the EU
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Intellectual Property
Our international team is here to give you the freedom to operate. We can assist you at all stages of your business lifecycle from opportunity to offering.