Ilyas Khrapunov, a Kazakh businessman, has been ordered by the High Court to provide "full and proper disclosure" about how he is funding his defence of a claim by BTA Bank.
Internet service providers (ISPs) will not generally be responsible for picking up the costs of implementing court orders to block customers' access to websites that infringe intellectual property (IP) rights, according to the UK's highest court.
- Singapore court confirms enforcement of Danish arbitration award 07 Jun 2018
- London backed to remain a major hub for international dispute resolution post-Brexit 05 Jun 2018
- Guide: Enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitration awards in Singapore
- Guide: Choosing an arbitration centre in Asia – Hong Kong or Singapore?
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?