Consulting firm PwC has revealed the pay gap between its white and black and minority ethnic (BAME) employees for the first time.
A new facility designed to boost skills in data science is to be set up in Newcastle, the UK government has announced.
A collective redundancy does not always allow the dismissal of a pregnant worker, says CJEU adviser 15 Sep 2017
Pregnant workers can only be dismissed during a collective redundancy in exceptional cases that are not connected to the pregnancy, and where there is no plausible chance of moving the worker to another role, according to advocate general Eleanor Sharpston...
- UK government launches schemes to encourage public sector staff back to work 28 Aug 2017
- EU lawyer's views on holiday pay could have implications for 'gig economy' workers, says expert 09 Jun 2017
- Guide: Bank ring-fencing, employment law and pensions
- Guide: How to ensure that volunteers and interns do not acquire employment rights
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Employment
We are independently recognised as one of the best and most experienced teams of employment lawyers in the country. With over 100 employment lawyers (including 20 partners) it is also one of the largest in the country and offers genuine national coverage from offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Aberdeen, Belfast, Edinburgh and Glasgow.