Pension Protection Fund to incorporate large business credit ratings into risk assessments28 Mar 2017
Changes to the way in which the the levy payable for the defined benefit (DB) pensions ‘lifeboat’ fund is calculated should reduce payments from the businesses at least risk of insolvency, its general counsel has said.
A further 33 businesses have signed the government-backed Women in Finance Charter, taking the proportion of UK financial services staff covered by commitments to improving gender representation in senior roles to almost 50%, the government has announced....
UK technology companies received £6.8 billion from venture capital funds and private equity investors in 2016, according to a promotional body for London and the UK's digital economy.
- Changing demographics 'challenge of our age', says expert, as state pension age report published 24 Mar 2017
- Cancellation of planned NICs rise may be be followed by more radical action, says expert 17 Mar 2017
- Guide: Bank ring-fencing, employment law and pensions
- Guide: How to ensure that volunteers and interns do not acquire employment rights
- Almost half of UK financial industry now committed to better gender representation 24 Mar 2017
- Tech companies in UK receive twice the VC investment as others, says Tech City report 24 Mar 2017
- Guide: Dubai's compulsory health insurance scheme
- Guide: UK employee share plans: the online annual filing regime
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Employment
We are independently recognised as one of the best and most experienced teams of employment lawyers in the country. With over 100 employment lawyers (including 20 partners) it is also one of the largest in the country and offers genuine national coverage from offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Aberdeen, Belfast, Edinburgh and Glasgow.