Large UK companies have begun publishing their gender pay gap (GPG) data on a government website set up for the purpose.
ANALYSIS: The apprenticeship levy will lead to more employers than ever before thinking differently about how they recruit junior staff – including those from outside the sectors that have previously embraced apprenticeship.
Financial firms classed as 'tier three' by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) will be permitted to disapply the cap on bankers' bonuses, as part of the UK's proportionate application of the rules, the regulator has confirmed.
- Crackdown on 'disguised self-employment' behind increased HMRC payroll tax take, says expert 04 Apr 2017
- Changing demographics 'challenge of our age', says expert, as state pension age report published 24 Mar 2017
- Guide: Bank ring-fencing, employment law and pensions
- Guide: How to ensure that volunteers and interns do not acquire employment rights
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Employment
We are independently recognised as one of the best and most experienced teams of employment lawyers in the country. With over 100 employment lawyers (including 20 partners) it is also one of the largest in the country and offers genuine national coverage from offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Aberdeen, Belfast, Edinburgh and Glasgow.