UK accelerates increase to state pension age20 Jul 2017
The UK's state pension age (SPA) will increase to 68 by 2039, seven years earlier than originally planned, under a new timetable put forward by the government.
Businesses and individuals have been asked for their views on the impact of employee ownership on UK businesses and the economy as a whole.
Germany's employee participation law, under which only those employed in Germany are permitted to elect employee representatives to a company's supervisory board and be elected themselves, is compatible with EU law, the Court of Justice of the European Union...
- EU lawyer's views on holiday pay could have implications for 'gig economy' workers, says expert 09 Jun 2017
- Retirement age must move as life expectancy grows, says WEF 31 May 2017
- Guide: Bank ring-fencing, employment law and pensions
- Guide: How to ensure that volunteers and interns do not acquire employment rights
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Employment
We are independently recognised as one of the best and most experienced teams of employment lawyers in the country. With over 100 employment lawyers (including 20 partners) it is also one of the largest in the country and offers genuine national coverage from offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Aberdeen, Belfast, Edinburgh and Glasgow.