Listed companies must be prepared to appropriately explain the difference between chief executive and average worker pay ahead of the introduction of new pay ratio reporting requirements, an expert has said.
ANALYSIS: A new law which seeks to protect and provide equal opportunities for individuals with disabilities in the workplace is the latest move by authorities in the UAE to develop and modernise local employment law.
Pension savers are being warned to be wary about unsolicited 'too good to be true' pension review offers, and to check who they are dealing with before reinvesting their savings in a new advertising campaign.
- Tailored reward packages 'can help meet recruitment challenge' 14 Aug 2018
- Rise of the gig economy reaches the UAE 08 Aug 2018
- Guide: References: How to write them
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Employment
We are independently recognised as one of the best and most experienced teams of employment lawyers in the country. With over 100 employment lawyers (including 20 partners) it is also one of the largest in the country and offers genuine national coverage from offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Aberdeen, Belfast, Edinburgh and Glasgow.