The cap on member-borne charges on workplace pension schemes used for automatic enrolment will remain at 0.75% following a government review.
MPs publish draft legislation designed to protect 'gig economy' workers from exploitation 20 Nov 2017
MPs have released draft legislation aiming to force companies to pay self-employed workers higher wages and provide basic rights and benefits, in a response to continued focus on the 'gig economy'.
Investor pressure will drive increase of women in corporate leadership positions, expert says 20 Nov 2017
ANALYSIS: A year after the publication of a major business-led report on gender diversity in corporate boardrooms, there has been some movement towards a 33% target for women in leadership positions at FTSE 350 companies.
- National insurance bill delay will not affect PILON changes, says expert 08 Nov 2017
- Social care sector threatened as UK government sets deadline to settle bill for sleep-in shifts 06 Nov 2017
- Guide: Dubai's compulsory health insurance scheme
- Guide: UK employee share plans: the online annual filing regime
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Employment
We are independently recognised as one of the best and most experienced teams of employment lawyers in the country. With over 100 employment lawyers (including 20 partners) it is also one of the largest in the country and offers genuine national coverage from offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Aberdeen, Belfast, Edinburgh and Glasgow.