Insurers have been urged to carry out a review of their organisational structure and ways in which they encourage career progression after an industry report called on firms to do more to help women into top jobs.
The number of claims brought in employment tribunals has increased following the repeal of tribunal fees according to new statistics.
Workplace pension schemes have been warned to expect the "volume and frequency" of their contact with The Pensions Regulator (TPR) to increase as part of a "new approach" to pensions regulation.
- Tax tribunal: referees were self-employed for tax purposes 14 Sep 2018
- UK government cancels planned national insurance changes for self-employed workers 11 Sep 2018
- Guide: Bank ring-fencing, employment law and pensions
- Guide: How to ensure that volunteers and interns do not acquire employment rights
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Employment
We are independently recognised as one of the best and most experienced teams of employment lawyers in the country. With over 100 employment lawyers (including 20 partners) it is also one of the largest in the country and offers genuine national coverage from offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Aberdeen, Belfast, Edinburgh and Glasgow.