EAT decision shows employers must take care over changes to collective terms, expert warns14 Dec 2017
Employers keen to make changes to employee terms and conditions but who are unable to come to an agreement with a recognised trade union must be wary of collective bargaining laws, an expert has warned.
Plans for transitioning thousands of insurers and regulated financial firms and their staff to a new accountability regime have been published by the UK regulators.
The UK has a "skills problem" that threatens to undermine the UK's industrial strategy, a new study has found.
- 'Gig economy' workers could benefit from CJEU decision on holiday pay, expert warns 30 Nov 2017
- MPs publish draft legislation designed to protect 'gig economy' workers from exploitation 20 Nov 2017
- Guide: Bank ring-fencing, employment law and pensions
- Guide: How to ensure that volunteers and interns do not acquire employment rights
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Employment
We are independently recognised as one of the best and most experienced teams of employment lawyers in the country. With over 100 employment lawyers (including 20 partners) it is also one of the largest in the country and offers genuine national coverage from offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Aberdeen, Belfast, Edinburgh and Glasgow.