Potential financial losses and gains from theft of confidential information did not justify award of 'jackpot damages', rules UK judge27 Feb 2017
Businesses that have confidential information stolen from them but do not suffer a financial loss as a result of that theft will generally not be eligible for damages if those that have taken the information unlawfully have not made any financial gain by doing...
ANALYSIS: Commuters in the south east of England faced further transport disruption this week when services were cancelled by Southern Rail over industrial action by on-board staff who are members of the RMT trade union.
Pensions Regulator requesting more information around flexible apportionment arrangements 23 Feb 2017
The Pensions Regulator has increased the amount of information it requests of scheme trustees when a sponsoring employer wishes to withdraw from a multi-employer scheme by way of a flexible apportionment arrangement (FAA).
- Supreme Court: 'opt-in' unnecessary for unmarried partner to be entitled to survivor's pension 10 Feb 2017
- Impartial recruitment training essential, says expert, as BBC finds evidence of anti-Muslim discrimination 07 Feb 2017
- Guide: The Equality Act: issues for employers
- Guide: Trouble-free Christmas parties
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Employment
We are independently recognised as one of the best and most experienced teams of employment lawyers in the country. With over 100 employment lawyers (including 20 partners) it is also one of the largest in the country and offers genuine national coverage from offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Aberdeen, Belfast, Edinburgh and Glasgow.