UK employers continue to await clarification about their ability to access EU labour once the UK leaves the European Union, an expert has said.
ANALYSIS: For manufacturers looking to win the war for talent and tackle the industry-wide skills gap there is a compelling business case for meaningful engagement with diversity and inclusion. This has moved beyond compliance and is now a business critical...
Over 80% of large employers have taken or have planned to take action to address gender pay inequalities as a result of new transparency requirements, according to new research.
- New employee insurance scheme takes effect in UAE 19 Oct 2018
- Report: universities called on to do more to support students reporting sexual harassment complaints 05 Oct 2018
- Guide: How to ensure that volunteers and interns do not acquire employment rights
- Guide: Data protection and monitoring at work
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Employment
We are independently recognised as one of the best and most experienced teams of employment lawyers in the country. With over 100 employment lawyers (including 20 partners) it is also one of the largest in the country and offers genuine national coverage from offices in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Aberdeen, Belfast, Edinburgh and Glasgow.