UK banks planning to move some of their operations to the EU mainland ahead of the UK's exit from the EU are "not as far advanced as we would like them to be", according to a European Central Bank (ECB) board member.
The Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) is anticipating a "significant increase in demand" for its services in the run-up to the August 2019 deadline for complaints about potentially mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI).
- PRA anticipating 'difficult prioritisation decisions' during Brexit process 11 Aug 2017
- Property tax experts call on Scottish government to fix LBTT group relief 'problem' 08 Aug 2017
- Guide: The code of practice on taxation for banks
- Guide: Chinese supervision and administration of outbound investment by centrally managed state owned enterprises
- What restructuring professionals need to know about consumer lending companies as regulators issue viability warnings 14 Aug 2017
- Insurance third party rights rules do not apply retrospectively, court confirms 03 Aug 2017
- Guide: The investment bank special administration regime
- Guide: Debt recovery in Scotland
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Banking & Restructuring
When a company wants to develop and grow, obtaining finance can be a major hurdle. Financial institutions are the key to developing growth for companies whether they are looking to move into new markets, develop new products or try something different. We are ideally placed to advise banks and other lenders on their activities and companies on their financing needs.