Tribunal upholds FCA bans in Keydata case20 Nov 2018
Two former senior directors at the now-defunct investment company Keydata Investment Services have failed in their bids to overturn bans preventing them from performing regulated financial services roles. A decision to fine them has been upheld.
Financial Services firms have put clear policies and procedures in place to encourage a 'speak up culture' and ensure that concerns are dealt with robustly and consistently but could improve the way they report on whistleblowing, train staff and highlight...
Future access for UK-based financial services firms to the EU markets could be based on a position of regulatory "equivalence", aiming for "close and structured co-operation" in regulation and supervision, according to documents published by the UK and European...
- Businesses can shape plans for 'enhanced data' in payments 15 Nov 2018
- EBA stress test finds banks’ resilience to shocks has strengthened 05 Nov 2018
- Guide: The code of practice on taxation for banks
- Guide: Chinese supervision and administration of outbound investment by centrally managed state owned enterprises
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Banking & Restructuring
When a company wants to develop and grow, obtaining finance can be a major hurdle. Financial institutions are the key to developing growth for companies whether they are looking to move into new markets, develop new products or try something different. We are ideally placed to advise banks and other lenders on their activities and companies on their financing needs.