The UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has launched a consultation over the supervisory approach to be adopted by the new Office for Professional Body Anti-Money Laundering Supervision (OPBAS).
Anti-money laundering reforms not implemented in majority of EU countries, says commissioner 24 Jul 2017
The majority of EU countries have failed to meet the deadline for implementing new laws designed to combat money laundering and the financing of terrorism, an EU commissioner has said.
The Competition Appeal Tribunal (CAT) has ruled that a £14 billion collective action claim against MasterCard over credit card interchange fees cannot proceed.
- TSB to deploy iris recognition technology to enable customer authentication 21 Jul 2017
- More engagement needed from banking sector, says report 11 Jul 2017
- Guide: The code of practice on taxation for banks
- Guide: Chinese supervision and administration of outbound investment by centrally managed state owned enterprises
- Expectations on PSD2 interactions between banks and fintechs clarified by UK Treasury 21 Jul 2017
- FCA crackdowns on 'misleading' use of interbank rates in online currency converter tools 20 Jul 2017
- Guide: Setting up an authorised collective investment scheme in the UK
- Guide: Competition law: UK financial regulators' concurrent competition powers with the CMA
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Banking & Restructuring
When a company wants to develop and grow, obtaining finance can be a major hurdle. Financial institutions are the key to developing growth for companies whether they are looking to move into new markets, develop new products or try something different. We are ideally placed to advise banks and other lenders on their activities and companies on their financing needs.