ANALYSIS: The EU has announced its intention to protect EU businesses that wish to continue dealing with Iran by updating its 'Blocking Regulation' before 6 August 2018, when the first tranche of US secondary sanctions are reactivated.
The need for regulation of cryptocurrencies is to be assessed by a UK taskforce.
ANALYSIS: A new report, commissioned by the Federal government, addresses the infrastructure and construction industry's frustrations about the ever-changing and disjointed nature of Australia's security of payment laws.
- Balanced regulation of cryptocurrencies necessary to support innovation 21 May 2018
- Future of money: scrutiny of competition in banking to continue 18 May 2018
- Guide: The code of practice on taxation for banks
- Guide: Chinese supervision and administration of outbound investment by centrally managed state owned enterprises
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Banking & Restructuring
When a company wants to develop and grow, obtaining finance can be a major hurdle. Financial institutions are the key to developing growth for companies whether they are looking to move into new markets, develop new products or try something different. We are ideally placed to advise banks and other lenders on their activities and companies on their financing needs.