The European Banking Authority (EBA) has been urged to reject proposals put forward by the European Commission on the way new regulatory technical standards on strong customer authentication and common and secure communication should be framed.
LEGAL UPDATE: The High Court has taken a pragmatic approach and implemented a system for submitting expense claims by a set date in a case involving the administration of 18 Nortel companies. The administrators of the various Nortel companies were aware of...
- European Council kickstarts “inevitable” process to move key EU agencies from London 26 Jun 2017
- English courts' willingness to uphold parties' choice of law provides certainty in Brexit world, says expert 21 Jun 2017
- Guide: Chinese supervision and administration of outbound investment by centrally managed state owned enterprises
- Guide: Banking reform - what ring-fencing means for your business
- FCA puts forward new rules for advising on transfers of 'safeguarded' pension benefits 23 Jun 2017
- Bahrain launches regulatory sandbox for fintech firms 21 Jun 2017
- Guide: Setting up an authorised collective investment scheme in the UK
- Guide: Competition law: UK financial regulators' concurrent competition powers with the CMA
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Banking & Restructuring
When a company wants to develop and grow, obtaining finance can be a major hurdle. Financial institutions are the key to developing growth for companies whether they are looking to move into new markets, develop new products or try something different. We are ideally placed to advise banks and other lenders on their activities and companies on their financing needs.