The UK's financial services sector has scope to grow in Asia, a government minister has said.
UK moves to retain SEPA membership post-Brexit 24 Sep 2018
ANALYSIS: So-called 'SEPA' standards will continue to apply to UK-based banks post-Brexit, regardless of whether an agreement is reached on the terms of the UK's withdrawal from the EU, according to recent plans outlined by the UK government.
- FCA: no 'significant concerns' with banks' approach to outsourcing 21 Sep 2018
- UK government introduces legislation to ease access to invoice finance 12 Sep 2018
- Guide: The code of practice on taxation for banks
- Guide: Chinese supervision and administration of outbound investment by centrally managed state owned enterprises
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Banking & Restructuring
When a company wants to develop and grow, obtaining finance can be a major hurdle. Financial institutions are the key to developing growth for companies whether they are looking to move into new markets, develop new products or try something different. We are ideally placed to advise banks and other lenders on their activities and companies on their financing needs.