Corporate tax rules should be reformed so that profits are taxed where businesses have significant interaction with users through digital channels, the European Commission has proposed .
More than 110 countries and jurisdictions have agreed to try to come up with an agreed approach to taxing the digital economy by 2020, according to an interim report on the tax challenges arising from digitalisation published by the Organisation for Economic...
A UK tax tribunal has ruled that digital versions of daily newspapers should be subject to VAT, unlike printed editions containing the same content.
- Tax tribunal rules digital newspapers should be subject to VAT 19 Mar 2018
- Tax enforcement and compliance aspects of the UK Spring Statement 16 Mar 2018
- Guide: Corporate criminal offences of failure to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion
- Guide: Requirement for large companies to publish their tax strategy
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Tax
We are one of the largest tax teams of any UK law firm, providing strategic tax advice on all aspects of direct and indirect taxation. Our clients include FTSE 350 plcs, multinationals and financial institutions.