New corporate criminal offences of failing to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion are on course to be introduced in September as planned following the passage of the underlying legislation through parliament.
The legislation to introduce restrictions on corporation tax deductions for interest payments will not be included in the UK Finance Bill that will become law before the general election. The government tabled amendments to the bill withdrawing most of its...
HMRC makes arrests after carrying out raids on football clubs in investigating alleged tax fraud 27 Apr 2017
HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) arrested "several men" involved in professional football during raids carried out on Wednesday morning as part of an investigation into alleged tax fraud.
- Smaller UK banks will be permitted to disapply bonus cap, PRA confirms 13 Apr 2017
- Calls to reform executive pay 'understandable', but recommended changes need further thought, say experts 13 Apr 2017
- Guide: UK employee share plans: the online annual filing regime
- Guide: Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) Options
- Latest draft legislation on interest restriction more helpful for infrastructure and real estate, says expert 21 Mar 2017
- Supreme Court rates on redevelopment decision will be welcomed by developers, experts say 06 Mar 2017
- Guide: Changes to the international tax system as a result of the 'BEPS' project
- Guide: Land and Buildings Transaction Tax in Scotland
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Tax
We are one of the largest tax teams of any UK law firm, providing strategic tax advice on all aspects of direct and indirect taxation. Our clients include FTSE 350 plcs, multinationals and financial institutions.