A draft dispute resolution mechanism for settling disagreements between EU member states on the interpretation of double taxation agreements has been agreed by the European Council.
Legal Update: Since 6 April 2016, most UK companies have been required to formally identify and keep a register of the individuals who are ‘persons with significant control’ (PSC) over them and to include this information in an annual return. The...
A new Conservative government would require listed companies to ensure the interests of their employees are sufficiently represented at board level, according to the party's manifesto.
- Latest draft legislation on interest restriction more helpful for infrastructure and real estate, says expert 21 Mar 2017
- Supreme Court rates on redevelopment decision will be welcomed by developers, experts say 06 Mar 2017
- Guide: Changes to the international tax system as a result of the 'BEPS' project
- Guide: Land and Buildings Transaction Tax in Scotland
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Tax
We are one of the largest tax teams of any UK law firm, providing strategic tax advice on all aspects of direct and indirect taxation. Our clients include FTSE 350 plcs, multinationals and financial institutions.