LEGAL UPDATE: Draft UK tax legislation to be included in the 2019 Finance Bill has been published for consultation. It includes power to introduce regulations to implement EU rules requiring disclosure of cross-border tax avoidance schemes and new EU rules...
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) has successfully appealed a decision by the Scottish Inner House that a representative member of a VAT group can rely on a timely claim made by a departed VAT group member when the representative member itself did not make a timely...
- HMRC defends employment status tool 06 Jul 2018
- Supreme Court: 'self-employed' plumber was worker 13 Jun 2018
- Guide: UK employee share plans: the online annual filing regime
- Guide: Statutory Residence Test
- MPs’ call for HMRC to step up VAT compliance of overseas traders 'too early', says expert 02 Jul 2018
- Figures show HMRC shifting tax investigation focus to UK firms 01 Jun 2018
- Guide: Corporate criminal offences of failure to prevent the facilitation of tax evasion
- Guide: Patent Box Regime (entrants on or after 1 July 2016)
Join My Out-Law
- See only the content that matters to you
- Tailor Out-Law to your exact needs
- Save the most useful content for later reading
- Tailor our weekly eNewsletter to your interests
Already signed up to My Out-Law?
Expertise in Tax
We are one of the largest tax teams of any UK law firm, providing strategic tax advice on all aspects of direct and indirect taxation. Our clients include FTSE 350 plcs, multinationals and financial institutions.